Ottawa Senators Owner Eugene Melnyk Passed Away

Brawndo

22 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Wasn't he for all intents and purposes, not the greatest person? I ask seriously because I just recall a lot of negativity surrounding him in the years past. 

I, for one, blame the Senators fan base for not providing him with organs of suitable quality.  

No follow-up questions.  

23 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Wasn't he for all intents and purposes, not the greatest person? I ask seriously because I just recall a lot of negativity surrounding him in the years past. 

Not sure about the *not nice person* part, but he wanted to make money owning a hockey team and didn't really care about the standings is what I remember.

Melnyk was a Rigas-level dirtbag with the benefit of having Rigas go first.  Literally harvested Sens fans for organs. 

Loath though I may be to promote the ringer, they got it mostly right a few years ago: 

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2019/10/8/20904509/eugene-melnyk-ottawa-senators-worst-sports-owner-in-north-america

6 hours ago, SDS said:

Can someone get Pimlach an apple AirTag or something? That dude is lost more than my keys.

6 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I got this. Punch, come on. I'll drive. Dodo's gonna be pissed. You're definitely sleeping on the davenport.

Sorry Gents, posted in the wrong thread … again. 

i was exhausted last night.  No disrespect to Melnyk intended. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.