All is forgiven. Cody Eakin is the greatest Sabre of all time

inkman

I understand that he's bitter about Jack basically saying, "I think you all stink" when he requested the trade, but I don't think much of getting on someone with a potential life-altering injury.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I understand that he's bitter about Jack basically saying, "I think you all stink" when he requested the trade, but I don't think much of getting on someone with a potential life-altering injury.

This is happening in a sport where it’s not a good idea to disclose an injury for fear players will deliberately target it to re-injure it. Or, where players who continue to punch a player when he’s already down on the ice. Unfortunately (or apparently), this is just part of the game. I guess it take a special person to play in the NHL. I’ll let the innocent neck roll pass. It’s innocent compared to the other crap that occurs. I just wish Eakin was a better player to back up antics like this. 

Edited by kas23
  • Thanks (+1) 3

It's a nice moment for Monsieur Mullet, but he's too poor at doing hockey to change my mind that I never want to see him play another minute for this organization. His cap hit is 2.25 Million American Dollars

Edited by Stads
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

No one's covered in glory. Jack's a bum, he wouldn't let us profit from his name and image without compensation!

They don’t borrow images or likenesses. I agree to an extent, but it’s telling that errr one else was good with these shirts (“Fred Ex” was a great one). Just not Eichel.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

No one's covered in glory. Jack's a bum, he wouldn't let us profit from his name and image without compensation!

Jack's a piece of ***** terrible person... "I don't know him outside of hockey."

Is this like free form spoken word 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Jack's a piece of ***** terrible person... "I don't know him outside of hockey."

This.

Say everything people are saying about Jack is true, and it kinda is looking like it is. Not to pick this scab again, but this was our plan?! Can anyone really say that the Tank worked cuz we got our guy and it was the rebuild, blah, blah blah,… at this point?!

And Gio can flap all he wants to in the podcast, but where was his veteran leadership to mentor this kid?

Y’all can take the Mehs and skepticals and shove’em, cuz i’m still more angry at the Sabres than Eichel for creating this whole mess.

It’s going on ten ***** years of the worst Sabres hockey anyone has ever known. I really hope this has exorcised some demons and we can finally move forward.  

Edited by SwampD
o not e
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

This.

Say everything people are saying about Jack is true, and it kinda is looking like it is. Not to pick this scab again, but this was our plan?! Can anyone really say that the Tank worked cuz we got our guy and it was the rebuild, blah, blah blah,… at this point?!

And Gio can flap all he wants to in the podcast, but where was his veteran leadership to mentor this kid?

Y’all can take the Mehs and skepticals and shove’em, cuz i’m still more angry at the Sabres than Eichel for creating this whole mess.

It’s going on ten ***** years of the worst Sabres hockey anyone has ever known. I really hope this has exercised some demons and we can finally move forward.  

KA has some of the most in shape demons of any NHL team and probably the most, we've seen a lot of healthy demons these past 10 years!

This past summer he started to exorcise demons, and one of them played their former team and reminded us how big a demon he is.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Hope Ukraine Ministry of Information is watching. This has been a master class in propaganda. Turns out the Pegulas are champions at something.

What did the Pegulas do? Did they personally make sure every sports outlet made this all about Jack? Then paid extra to make sure it all was bad press?

Not sure where you're going with this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

If you think that the team is finally building the right way as I do, I totally blame Jack because when he heard about the latest rebuild he declared he wanted out.  Finally getting it right and he bales on the team.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

If you think that the team is finally building the right way as I do, I totally blame Jack because when he heard about the latest rebuild he declared he wanted out.  Finally getting it right and he bales on the team.

A big part of this latest rebuild and attempt to get it right was because the team had decided to move on from the *tank fruit*.  What a disaster.  Johnny was all but out long before he made that declaration.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.