GDT: Lightning @ Sabres 7pm ET, Jan 11th 2022, msg-b wgr espn+

LGR4GM

27 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I saw a surprising stat a while back that had Tampa as the team with most hits per game so far this season. Would have never guessed that.

We still owe Kucherov a cheap shot. Doubt we do much of anything if they do take liberties though. See what happens. Imagine nobody thinks we can win this one so maybe we will. 

I’m surprised by the hits number, especially with their energy line (Gourde, Goodrow, Coleman) gone.

6 hours ago, Dreams Burn Down said:

My hope for tonight is that, when they take physical liberties against us, and they will, that the Sabres have a response.  It doesn't even have to be an in-kind response; just something that shows a blip on the EKG at the heart of this team.

Let’s hope Murray dishes out some love. 

30 minutes ago, Digger said:

Hopefully Jack Quinn's parents are able to be at the game tonight given the expected small crowd.  I hope he plays well and has some enthusiasm rub off on his teammates.

“enthusiasm” 

Just now, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Anthem singer is warbling and showing off by extended notes.  I hate that.  It's not about you, honey.

Do the dishes!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.