GDT: Sharks at Sabres 7PM Jan 6, 2022

Brawndo

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Haha, you're so old.  Some internet sites filter them out, say they're not needed with variable with fonts or some such.

From yesterday (someone will need to fill Caggiula's spot):

We can immediately upgrade that bottom 6 with Nick Ritchie for the rest of the year, he is on waivers. Could dump Hayden for example. 

Edited by LGR4GM

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

His father is the Hockey Hall of Fame defenseman Al MacInnis.  Signed him as free agent in July.  The new jewel of our center core.  Formerly of AZ and Columbus organizations.  At age 25 he has 26 games of NHL experience.

Never forget 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The Sabres are playing hockey again?  Is this like the third game in as many weeks?  It's turned into the NFL.

Yep and with the rescheduling of games, 3 games in 4 nights will probably be the norm for the remainder of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Cozens and Krebs are never allowed in the same lineup at the same time. If one is in the lineup, the other must be in Covid protocol or injured.😀

That's because Cozens and Krebs are the same person. Money is tight here in Sabreland. We are trying to streamline our operations.

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The Sabres are playing hockey again?  Is this like the third game in as many weeks?  It's turned into the NFL.

Also, both teams are at 10 wins this season.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Nick Ritchie is slow, lazy and not that smart.

Not a player I have any interest in.

Definitely slow.  I don't think he fits this team's gameplan.  Not even in the bottom 6.

If this were still GMTM's Sabres he'd be claimed already.

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

That will never ever happen. But nice thought. Right up there with “coexist” bumper stickers 😂

Let’s go Buffalo!

Sadly, I hope you are wrong, but fear you are right. I will crease and desist ….. for now.  OK - let’s go BUFFALO!

Just now, Spoonman said:

Sadly, I hope you are wrong, but fear you are right. I will crease and desist ….. for now.  OK - let’s go BUFFALO!

I do want to believe in our better nature.

Just now, Spoonman said:

I do want to believe in our better nature.

‘Ockey!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.