GDT: Sabres at NY Rangers, November 21, 2021, 6pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

4 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

They have a -1 goal differential and are a mediocre team. They have better goaltending than us but I fully expect Buffalo to over take the rangers in talent by next year. Their prospect pool and gm are meh.

idk much about their prospect pool so that might be true, but I don't think I agree with the rest. Their goaltending is definitely better than ours, they have better depth, they have better high end talent, and they are more balanced and can play a more physical game if needed although they are primarily a speed first team. As much as I think Granato is okay and a fine teacher for young players, their coach is also better. I think their rebuild is substantially ahead of ours. 

Lastly "gm is meh" lol. Memories lingering? 🙂

I do not think this will go well, but better than the Calgary game. 

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

This came up in another thread but just imagine replacing Butcher with Power, Miller with Jokiharju, Hagg with Samuelsson. At forward Hinostra with Tuch, Bjork Ruots Hayden with Peterka Krebs Quinn.

That's what we're looking at in April and September. 

If this somehow results in me not having to look at Thompson and Eakin being listed as our top 6 centres every game, I'm more than excited

- - - 

Looking for a bounce back tonight! Go royal. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I am hoping for one of those rare Bills and Sabres same Sunday wins.  It’s only happened a few times unfortunately.  

Oh well.  The Bills got pummeled.  They have some big holes and every team in the league  knows it.  

Go Sabres.  Salvage my sports weekend! 

Is there one, just one area of this franchise that's improved under Pegula ownership? Even our broadcasting team has gone into the pits. So sick of dandy Dan talking about everything not happening on the ice and behind everything happening on the ice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.