GDT: Sabres at Washington, Nov. 8, 2021, 7pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

No. It’s what the producer and crew determines is the “best hit” of the game regardless of team. It’s meaningless and fluff.

Of course it's fluff.  But some of us don't need to see Cozens slammed another time.

These pinheads  select "Toyota Big Saves" from the opponent's goalie, too.  Sorry, want the homering from the crew.  We get it.  They're bad.  But at least pretend they did something well.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Looking for positives here guys...guys?

The guys never gave up. They played to the peak of their ability. It was entertaining hockey. And we are still,on pace for that 32nd place finish to get our replacement for the last Tank.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Looking for positives here guys...guys?

The reason why this is difficult to answer, from a fan’s point of view, is we don’t know what Granato has told the team and each player to work on. It did not result in a win, so it’s hard to make note of any positives.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The one bad thing about these ESPN+ games is no post game.

Yep and no pre-game.

For years I had NHL Center Ice on DirecTV.  Then we moved and switched providers and the local Spectrum didn't offer CI so I got NHLtv.  I have to admit I really liked watching the pre- and post-game shows, it definitely made me feel like more of a fan.  You can see most if not all of the interviews and features on the Sabres page, on the NHL app (including the old NHLtv app on Roku), but it's different than seeing the whole integrated package.  To be honest if I could get all that again I'd pay the NHLtv price.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.