GDT: Boston @ Buffalo, Friday, October 22, 7 PM ET, WGR, ESPN+

Doohickie

In addition to being the first good team the Sabres will have played, I also expect the Bruins to bring their A game.  Ullmark's homecoming plus Hall's return to the scene of his suckitude plus the opportunity to lay the smack down on an undefeated team on the road will motivate them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yup. Only box office seats are left. And there are still a bunch of those left. But on StubHub practically nothing!
|https://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-sabres-buffalo-tickets-10-22-2021/event/104909498/?priceWithFees=true

Wow thanks.  If the boys can scrape out a win tonight it will be very good for the team going forward!

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yup. Only box office seats are left. And there are still a bunch of those left. But on StubHub practically nothing!
|https://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-sabres-buffalo-tickets-10-22-2021/event/104909498/?priceWithFees=true

Lucky for Buccigross, unless there is massive walk-up, it will be pretty full but not sold out.

Thanks so much for the info 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't think it is. Why would it be blacked out in the one city most interested in watching? The whole point is to drive people to ESPN+/Hulu.

I hope you are right. It doesn't make sense imo but my buddy has been blacked out locally of the first games so idk

Edit...my friend thinks it's available so I stand corrected. My bad. Carry on.

Edited by Norcal
I'm unknowing

14 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I have been to the Mountain.  I have seen it.

Thus endeth the vision.

Concentrate. Feel the Concept Ehrhoff Moulson Kassian Rebuild flow.

Yes. Good.... Calm....

Through Concept of the Rebuild... things you will see. Other arenas. The future... the past... old Sabres long gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

In addition to being the first good team the Sabres will have played, I also expect the Bruins to bring their A game.  Ullmark's homecoming plus Hall's return to the scene of his suckitude plus the opportunity to lay the smack down on an undefeated team on the road will motivate them.

Interested to see how this game goes. The Sabres have outlasted the first three teams but I'm not sure they will have that advantage tonight.

That and the skill level of their opponent will provide a good early season measuring stick imo

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Am i allowed to say i hope Linus Ullmark saves the final one man rush from Victor Olofsson 19:48 for 3-3?

Go Sabruins

You are. But what I hear you say is:

@MODO Hockey : When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Oki-pos-obi: Only a master of evil, Modo! Evil and Bruins!

Welcome back! And here's hoping Ullmark has a whale of a game against a Sabres barrage. 38 shots faced, 3 GA, and then an ENG for a 4-2 Sabres victory. Ullmark gets the 2nd star.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Monks Wait

I signed up for the bundle.  We already had Disney + so what's another $5.99 for Hulu and ESPN +.   Need to watch this game.   Don't let us down Donny Meatballs!

This is exactly why they did this

at least 5.99 cancel anytime is more reasonable than ‘buy an entire dish tv service plus extra packages’

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.