Jump to content

80+ point year guaranteed AND Make Playoffs or I will delete my account


Nozlen
 Share

Recommended Posts

I love this new look and I am willing to put my account on the line, ban my IP delete my account because I believe. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I never post and usually just read but I am soo tired of the negativity of the Toronto Trolls posing as Sabre fans.

Seeing how you do not think we are a playoff team and I do I changed the title because I see the progress and see players playing both Offense and Defense that has been missing for years.

Edited by Nozlen
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nozlen said:

I love this new look and I am willing to put my account on the line, ban my IP delete my account because I believe. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I never post and usually just read but I am soo tired of the negativity of the Toronto Trolls posing as Sabre fans.

Welcome.

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Unfortunately, that means will still miss the playoffs for a record setting number of years.

Sadly, true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Nozlen changed the title to 80+ point year guaranteed AND Make Playoffs or I will delete my account
16 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

A guy with one post threatens to delete his account. 

 

 

I'm not impressed.

Then bet yours that they wont do/ or will do as I say, or is that chicken on your head not the only chicken associated with you?

Edited by Nozlen
  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nozlen said:

I love this new look and I am willing to put my account on the line, ban my IP delete my account because I believe. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I never post and usually just read but I am soo tired of the negativity of the Toronto Trolls posing as Sabre fans.

Seeing how you do not think we are a playoff team and I do I changed the title because I see the progress and see players playing both Offense and Defense that has been missing for years.

lol. This has to be the fakest "new" account I've ever seen. Enjoy whatever this is you're trying to do. 

Watching this first game we might be more entertaining than I expected and we might have the beginnings of something to build off of, but in no way shape or form are we getting anywhere near the playoffs. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

lol. This has to be the fakest "new" account I've ever seen. Enjoy whatever this is you're trying to do. 

Watching this first game we might be more entertaining than I expected and we might have the beginnings of something to build off of, but in no way shape or form are we getting anywhere near the playoffs. 

Of course you're most likely correct. One game against a vulnerable Montreal team (who ironically was in the Finals last year) is not the best measuring stick. But are there NO examples of young, rebuilding teams synching up with their coaches and playing winning, team hockey? 

Does Las Vegas not count? 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So now I am a fake account? Ok then, will someone please check my IP and prove I have zero other accounts, if I do please ban all of my alleged accounts.

Sorry but I have had way more important things to do in my life and hockey (Sabres) is my escape from real life and just enjoy something win or lose, but still enjoy a game and be entertained, something I think alot of people fail to do.

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Nice try, Francis.

Didn't think so. "Not impressed"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Eh.  He came here spoiling for a fight.  I don't call that optimism. 

That seems to be you, but please show me where I ever mentioned you before your comment or was looking for a fight?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nozlen said:

please show me where I ever mentioned you before your comment or was looking for a fight?

You're just confrontational.  You come in here on your very first post and issue an ultimatum that if the Sabres don't make the playoffs with an 80+ point season (80 points isn't even close to the playoffs, by the way), you'll delete your account.  Now if someone who's invested in this forum, and has, say, 25,000 posts and has been posting for 15 years said that, it might mean something.  But a guy who does that on his first post?  It's just not very impressive.  No one here knows you, you have no friends here.  So you delete your account.... who cares?

Then when I state that, you challenge me to a bet.  Again, confrontational.

My sincere belief is that:

  1. You'll grow tired of this place after a week or two and we'll never see you again anyway, or
  2. You will hang around the whole season, and if you do you'll be invested in this place enough that we won't hold you to your own ultimatum and you'll conveniently forget you ever made it, and you'll just be one of us.

Either way, your ultimatum is not impressive.

But hang around, join us in the Game Day Threads, post stuff about the Sabres, but for cripes sake, don't bitch about Jack Eichel.  Too many people here do that already.

Here:  here's a peace offering

Sexy Beer GIF by Playboy

Welcome to the forum.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well sorry I can not post always like you because I never know if I will be aroun

19 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

You're just confrontational.  You come in here on your very first post and issue an ultimatum that if the Sabres don't make the playoffs with an 80+ point season (80 points isn't even close to the playoffs, by the way), you'll delete your account.  Now if someone who's invested in this forum, and has, say, 25,000 posts and has been posting for 15 years said that, it might mean something.  But a guy who does that on his first post?  It's just not very impressive.  No one here knows you, you have no friends here.  So you delete your account.... who cares?

Then when I state that, you challenge me to a bet.  Again, confrontational.

My sincere belief is that:

  1. You'll grow tired of this place after a week or two and we'll never see you again anyway, or
  2. You will hang around the whole season, and if you do you'll be invested in this place enough that we won't hold you to your own ultimatum and you'll conveniently forget you ever made it, and you'll just be one of us.

Either way, your ultimatum is not impressive.

But hang around, join us in the Game Day Threads, post stuff about the Sabres, but for cripes sake, don't bitch about Jack Eichel.  Too many people here do that already.

Here:  here's a peace offering

Sexy Beer GIF by Playboy

Welcome to the forum.

Nope I never asked anyone to join me, I am confident in my assessment of what I have seen in this years team so I posted for once, you feel challenged because you and your 25,000 posts can not back up your beliefs and get mad, but it is ok man it's all good, I will enjoy this year no matter what but I am 10000% confident in my statement. 

Post counts mean nothing to me, confidence in a prediction or confidence in backing what you preach means alot more, but thanks for the beer have a great night. 

p.s. In fairness I use to tell friends on how bad Okoposo was.....I will gladly eat crow on that one. Girgensen hands down is my type of gritty 1000% effort guy.

Edited by Nozlen
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your account is three months old and you have five posts.  Deletion isn't exactly a penalty for you, is it?

That said, I saw something tonight that I like.  I thought they might win today, and they did, and I think they will win on Saturday.  2-0 is a nice start for this group.

I'll concern myself with next week on Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Eleven said:

Your account is three months old and you have five posts.  Deletion isn't exactly a penalty for you, is it?

That said, I saw something tonight that I like.  I thought they might win today, and they did, and I think they will win on Saturday.  2-0 is a nice start for this group.

I'll concern myself with next week on Sunday.

Loved the win but I was just happy to see a team coached to play a full game. I was entertained even if the score had been different. Congrats for the players but also for the coach.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nozlen said:

I love this new look and I am willing to put my account on the line, ban my IP delete my account because I believe. Lets Go Buffalo!!!

I never post and usually just read but I am soo tired of the negativity of the Toronto Trolls posing as Sabre fans.

Seeing how you do not think we are a playoff team and I do I changed the title because I see the progress and see players playing both Offense and Defense that has been missing for years.

so how will we know that you're gone?

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...