80+ point year guaranteed AND Make Playoffs or I will delete my account

Nozlen

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

LAMP alert. Most newbies try and fit in, you want to be front and center on top of a pedestal.  

Nope sorry but not trying to fit into anything, this is just a forum to me nothing more, maybe it is more to you and hey good for you if it makes you happy, but to me I see it as a forum to talk about the Sabres during the season and it ends there.

5 hours ago, Nozlen said:

Nope sorry but not trying to fit into anything, this is just a forum to me nothing more, maybe it is more to you and hey good for you if it makes you happy, but to me I see it as a forum to talk about the Sabres during the season and it ends there.

It’s pretty obvious that you don’t want to talk about the Sabres and are not trying to fit in. You have 14 posts, and the first one is a thread about you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:20 AM, Nozlen said:

Moderators can ban the account, the IP whatever they want, but I will not come back to the site. I have no reason to lie, but I am also thinking about donating to a charity if I lose as well and making a video of me donating the money in person.

Just saw this in @LabattBlue's reply post. This is odd.

If you have the means, how about just donating to the charity? Whatever it may be. There are millions of people or animals or plants or sites/locations that could use charitable donations to improve their lot. Don't arbitrarily tie it to the performance of a sports team in some histrionic show for a message board.

• Like (+1) 2

Labat is useless and just wants to argue, does he ever post anything about the Sabres or just attacks people non stop? I mean seriously all he does is post attacks about me non stop, dude I get it you don't like me and newsflash I could care less so get over it and move on or just ignore my posts because I added you to ignore to save the forum of us arguing over dumb stuff so you should do the same.

6 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

What a terrible thread this is so far.

@Nozlen -- nobody is interested in a bet about you deleting your account.  Just post your hockey thoughts in this and other threads, contribute to the conversation and don't get in childish arguments with other posters.

I had to send Terry a freakin' Christmas card.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.