GDT: Columbus at Buffalo 10/4/21 7pm ET Streaming on Sabres.com, WGR550

Doohickie

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

I’m starting to think beating the tank teams dismal point total of 52 is going to be tough this year 

honestly though theyd be around 70 points

With no reliable NHL scorers on the team and a defense that’s mostly waify puck movers, this team is gonna lost a lot.  Did I mention a probable league worst goaltending?  Yep.  I ain’t spending a dime on this team this season.  No merch, no tickets and no streaming service (that I pay for). 

13 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I’m starting to think beating the tank teams dismal point total of 52 is going to be tough this year 

honestly though theyd be around 70 points

Very possible they'll have something in return for Eichel by Thanksgiving.  That & other teams giving them a huge diet of backup goalies should have 70-ish doable.  (Which will still be ~30th.)

No Around the NHL thread so I'll throw this in here. Just heard a name from the past.

Max Willman signed with Philly 1yr $750k in the offseason and is playing tonight v Bs. 

Pick # 121 of the 5th round of the 2014 draft.

Took a while to get here huh? 

6 minutes ago, Norcal said:

No Around the NHL thread so I'll throw this in here. Just heard a name from the past.

Max Willman signed with Philly 1yr $750k in the offseason and is playing tonight v Bs. 

Pick # 121 of the 5th round of the 2014 draft.

Took a while to get here huh? 

There is a thread it's just not pinned yet for some reason 

Edit: what the hell. I started one the other day and it's just... Gone?

Edited by darksabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.