The Official Samuelsson Needs More Love as a Prospect Thread

Weave

54 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I would say brooks orpik

17 minutes ago, French Collection said:

As I’m scrolling down the thread, Orpik comes to mind. Lo and behold, you beat me to it.

I think he will be a little less hittery and rank up fewer PIMs than Orpik, maybe (I hope) with more offense though.

32 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

According to a SportsNet Article from June 2018 Mattias is  Ulf’s Nephew. 

They are not related.  For that to be true Kjell and Ulf would have to brothers.  They aren’t. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/sports/hockey/nhl/nhl-filled-with-history-of-brotherly-love-2/wcm/98704830-f50e-404e-b42f-303430eab073/amp/

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

4 hours ago, dudacek said:

Because his name came up in another context, on some level, Samuelsson reminds me of Mike Grier.

That combination of exceptional strength, leadership and trustworthiness in battle.

Curious, what makes you say this?

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Curious, what makes you say this?

Comes up in nearly everything I've read about him.

He was the captain of his USNDTP year and is described as a person the other players gravitate to; and look to for direction.

26 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Comes up in nearly everything I've read about him.

He was the captain of his USNDTP year and is described as a person the other players gravitate to; and look to for direction.

Wasn't he captain of his wjc team too 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I'm going to go further back and say he could be our new Bill Hajt. often unnoticed, often overlooked, but solid, stable and dependable game in game out. Exactly what a successful team needs. 

You beat me to it, but I was going to say if he becomes Hajt, but not Ramsey I’ll be very happy 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I'm going to go further back and say he could be our new Bill Hajt. often unnoticed, often overlooked, but solid, stable and dependable game in game out. Exactly what a successful team needs. 

Perfect! 

14 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I think between him and bryson, I love bryson a lot more , but the both of them are starting to make McCabe expendable down the line.
And I really like Jake.

Just nice to see this injection of talent all through the line up 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.