GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Jävə Keith said:

On a positive note, it is amazing to listen to the Hall of Fame talents of RJ call this game.  Listening to the excitement and tone in his voice on the play by play, shows his superhuman ability to make this horrible hockey game sound exciting.  Just this past minute he sounded like he was about to jump out of his seat calling a Jeff Skinner breakaway and shooting it wide of the net.  Epic Talent, RJ.  I hope you get to call a good team some day soon before we lose you.

I said to my wife before the game started that it was cruel of the Sabres to force RJ to commentate on this shower. She goes "Eh, it's a night out for him and a treat for the rest of us."

• Like (+1) 2

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Sabres fan base, may I direct your attention to the most losses in a row in a season, may I direct your attention to the lowest goal total, the lowest wins and the most inept run organizations in NHL history records. 

We are now approaching that territory. There is a very likely chance our beloved Buffalo Sabres will break records this season, even in the midst of a pandemic, that will not be overcome in your lifetimes.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Sabres faithful, I give you, your 2020/2021 Buffalo Sabres, the brain trust of one Terry Pegula, owner of the franchise. Yes, it is finger pointing, yes, it is that bad, and yes, it does feel like a never ending nightmare on elm street movie.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.