GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

The most impressive thing I noticed, is that there are 8 soon to be 9 pages of GDT about this game. All the fans who claim to be “checked out” are still watching. Not really checked out ... 😂

Not watching as it's not on here in MA. I'm just here for the witty banter and gallows humor.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Yeah over here its just Rabbit with prunes.

High School buddy of mine had a trip out west a number of years ago, picked up a stray lab on I-80 on the way back, she was probably 5 or 6 by then. He brought her here to WNY and man, did that black lab hunt rabbits, and bring them back with soft jaws. Him and I would grill'em up for her. What a dog, just a phenom when it came to rabbits. She passed at 14 last year, cancer, he named her Nebraska because he found her just outside of North Platte.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Not watching as it's not on here in MA. I'm just here for the witty banter and gallows humor.

So, I have to ask:  Which is worse, watching the Sabres or being surrounded by people with New England accents?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

High School buddy of mine had a trip out west a number of years ago, picked up a stray lab on I-80 on the way back, she was probably 5 or 6 by then. He brought her here to WNY and man, did that black lab hunt rabbits, and bring them back with soft jaws. Him and I would grill'em up for her. What a dog, just a phenom when it came to rabbits. She passed at 14 last year, cancer, he named her Nebraska because he found her just outside of North Platte.

hah nice, stray dogs usually are the best, they can be a handful seeing they love their freedom.

http://www.notesfromamessykitchen.com/recipe/belgium-rabbit-carbonnade/

Affligem, rochefort and Chimay beers 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Slack_in_MA said:

Well being in MA, you must at least be able to watch Bruins games (even though I hate them) and at least see some real entertaining hockey.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

The most impressive thing I noticed, is that there are 8 soon to be 9 pages of GDT about this game. All the fans who claim to be “checked out” are still watching. Not really checked out ... 😂

Hey man, we like hockey.  I don't know what the hell this is, but we like hockey. 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Well being in MA, you must at least be able to watch Bruins games (even though I hate them) and at least see some real entertaining hockey.

They're in a bit of a tough stretch right now, but their coaching and leadership are usually pretty good about righting the ship.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.