2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Why the ***** is it news that a billionaire was gifted a Bentley by a bunch of millionaires.  We are heading in the wrong direction. 

Mayweather/Paul was news. A chump sparred with a champ. 

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Also note which receiver had to do more to get the ball--i.e., Allen's pass was more accurate, too.

Pretty nuts. You always hear about arm speed and velocity but until you see it broken down like this you don't really realize the difference/importance.

5 hours ago, WildCard said:

While the velocity is clearly different this video does nothing to show it. It means nothing to me. Allen got the ball out quicker and was very slightly more accurate but that’s part of what comes with working with your receiver for a much longer time than Trubisky has.

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

While the velocity is clearly different this video does nothing to show it. It means nothing to me. Allen got the ball out quicker and was very slightly more accurate but that’s part of what comes with working with your receiver for a much longer time than Trubisky has.

Plus, it's one throw from each.  I'm sure there's variation for each, so the difference could just be due to the "noise" in their processes.

Well, that’s two different routes. The Allen throw starts slightly earlier than Trube’s because the receiver is covering less ground and the pass needs to come out sooner. 
 I’m not saying Josh didn’t throw a better ball, but I’m keeping my wiener in my pants. 

9 hours ago, Ogre said:

Well, that’s two different routes. The Allen throw starts slightly earlier than Trube’s because the receiver is covering less ground and the pass needs to come out sooner. 
 I’m not saying Josh didn’t throw a better ball, but I’m keeping my wiener in my pants

It's Josh Allen in shorts coming off an MVP season, this isn't happening regardless 

• Haha (+1) 4

I saw a clip of Feliciano on someone's podcast (YouTube'd) - he was laughing about it - saying "iron sharpens iron" and that he's just working to make Epenesa a better player. What an absolute character Feliciano is. I feel like he's sort of an underrated persona on that squad.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

I never really understood Bills Mafia's obsession with Allen in shorts

Goes back to a joke Pardon My Take made when Allen was getting drafted. They made a satirical website to have Allen drafted, focused around all of the usual tropes of a draft qb (big, tall, rocket arm, looks like an athlete, etc.) one of those being he just looked good in shorts.

Edited by WildCard
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ogre said:

I’m not saying Josh didn’t throw a better ball, but I’m keeping my wiener in my pants. 

Not a Sabrespace requirement 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Goes back to a joke Pardon My Take made when Allen was getting drafted. They made a satirical website to have Allen drafted, focused around all of the usual tropes of a draft qb (big, tall, rocket arm, looks like an athlete, etc.) one of those being he just looked good in shorts.

Oooooooohhhhh! I remember that. Thanks! Makes so much more sense now.

(It's the off-season for everything, so ...)

I found out what happened to Kyle Williams after he retired; he's got a home improvement show on HGTV:

home-town-hgtv-1200x630.jpg

OK, not really.  My wife and daughter love this show (Home Town; it's actually pretty good.)  It's not a perfect match, but every time we watch it, I think, "it's Kyle!"

16 minutes ago, carpandean said:

(It's the off-season for everything, so ...)

I found out what happened to Kyle Williams after he retired; he's got a home improvement show on HGTV:

home-town-hgtv-1200x630.jpg

OK, not really.  My wife and daughter love this show (Home Town; it's actually pretty good.)  It's not a perfect match, but every time we watch it, I think, "it's Kyle!"

Gawd, I hate that show.  I have to suffer through it every weekend.

11 hours ago, inkman said:

Not a Sabrespace requirement 

11 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

You may get banned if it's not out 😍

iT. Out. (You post-Sienfelds won’t get this one)

My buddy Kenny used to tell everyone that he was hung like a light switch. Is he invited to the party?

Edited by Ogre
Uhhhhh

17 minutes ago, Ogre said:

iT. Out. (You post-Sienfelds won’t get this one)

I'm almost 50 and I have no idea what you're on about.  I'm assuming it's funny, though, so please explain.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.