2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

4 hours ago, JujuFish said:

The whole team played like garbage against KC, but you can't deny Allen had a bad game.

He was solid up until Singletary dropped what should’ve been a 40+ yard play on third down. Things fell apart from there (especially the offensive line). He was playing down basically from that point on with a shaky offensive line. For his first experience in an AFC Championship Game I wasn’t disappointed. He played well in “garbage time” and actually out the team in position where one crazy bounce could’ve made it a real game.

4 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

My fiancé got to interview josh allen for 5 mins today despite leaving her reporting job to be a teacher a while ago. 

Was he in shorts? If so, I’m sorry for your loss.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

JA produced one offensive TD before garbage time vs KC, and it was a 3-yard drive after a fumbled punt recovery.

The Bills lost that game because they were out-QB’d and outcoached.  

They were out defensed, too.

Edited by Hoss

Sean McDermott's Bills seasons have always ended similarly - a bit of a whimper against competition they just don't hold up to. 

The good news for us is the steady advancement of that point each year

Same for Josh. Season 1 he basically can't beat any NFL teams with his arm. Season 2 he can if they're bad, and he looks like a deer in headlights if they're good. Season 3 he smokes everyone except the chiefs, who force him to revert. No reason to believe josh can't adapt one more time 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Hoss said:

He was solid up until Singletary dropped what should’ve been a 40+ yard play on third down. Things fell apart from there (especially the offensive line). He was playing down basically from that point on with a shaky offensive line. For his first experience in an AFC Championship Game I wasn’t disappointed. He played well in “garbage time” and actually out the team in position where one crazy bounce could’ve made it a real game.

Was he in shorts? If so, I’m sorry for your loss.

That drop by Singleterry is one of the most underrated plays in Bills’ history. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

Surfing while trying to sleep, found this gem:

(Not so) fun fact.

NBC had the double header that day & that was the early national game.  Most of the country got to see the full game, but those living in markets that had a team playing in the late NBC game got psuedo-Heidi'd.  They got to see those wild 77 seconds, but missed the last 2 or so minutes of the game due to "contractual obligations."  Grrr.

20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

(Not so) fun fact.

NBC had the double header that day & that was the early national game.  Most of the country got to see the full game, but those living in markets that had a team playing in the late NBC game got psuedo-Heidi'd.  They got to see those wild 77 seconds, but missed the last 2 or so minutes of the game due to "contractual obligations."  Grrr.

I'm not aggravated by that.  If the Bills were the second game, and I didn't get to see the start of it, then I'd be aggravated.

19 minutes ago, WildCard said:

The other crazy thing in that video is the rule where the opposing team can ask the refs to settle the crowd down, and if they don't the home team gets a penalty. What an absolutely moronic rule lol

It was SO stupid.  It only lasted for a year or two.  Everyone--sports radio, newspapers, the proverbial guy on the street, the announcers during games--hated it.

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Bills staying in OP For Training Camp

This could be St. John Fisher's decision, maybe?  I know UB is still really restrictive.  Like I had to make an appointment just to go to one of the libraries.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

This could be St. John Fisher's decision, maybe?  I know UB is still really restrictive.  Like I had to make an appointment just to go to one of the libraries.

I still think the long-term plan is to move the stadium into the city and hold training camp in OP.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.