2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

I'm almost 50 and I have no idea what you're on about.  I'm assuming it's funny, though, so please explain.

The Stand-In. 
Jerry sets Elaine up with the guy who takes his wiener out at the end of the date.

Jerry “He took it out?!”

Elaine “It. Out.” (I used iT cuz I used to be iTinSn)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0697786/

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, carpandean said:

While I hope this encourages players to get vaccinated, this is like asking a recent engineering major if flying on the newest Boeing is safe, or a finance major what to do with your retirement savings.

It’s a whole heck of a lot better than asking Biff Tannen.

3 hours ago, carpandean said:

While I hope this encourages players to get vaccinated, this is like asking a recent engineering major if flying on the newest Boeing is safe, or a finance major what to do with your retirement savings.

Was gonna say, I taught physics to dozens of bio majors and this lowers my confidence in vacksene lol

Just messing around, bio major reading this

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Was gonna say, I taught physics to dozens of bio majors and this lowers my confidence in vacksene lol

Just messing around, bio major reading this

I dated a bio major who is now in the public health sector and would be the exact type of person people should be asking about the vaccine.

20 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I dated a bio major who is now in the public health sector and would be the exact type of person people should be asking about the vaccine.

But would she have been one year after graduating and having gone into a career not related to biology?😋

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

I take it she isn't one of the bio majors who would rather spend 10x the effort needed to actually learn material on trying to concoct elaborate cheating methods 

7 hours ago, Hoss said:

I dated bartenders and cocktail waitresses...almost exclusively.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

I take it she isn't one of the bio majors who would rather spend 10x the effort needed to actually learn material on trying to concoct elaborate cheating methods 

This sounds like a very specific college grudge

4 minutes ago, Hoss said:

This sounds like a very specific college grudge

Tiny sample size, but the amount and sophistication level of cheating I saw myself and tangentially heard about being uncovered from two separate (by thousands of miles) UG biology departments compared to all other departments combined was jaw dropping 

Edited by Randall Flagg

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Interesting.

Not a fan of them using a Cowboys/Yankees owned firm to be handling the marketing of the suites/ etc of what we all know is inevitably a new downtown stadium being built.  Just too much opportunity for them to mess that up the way Doug Moss did setting up the pricing structure when the MMArena 1st opened.  

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

What’s the point of a new stadium? Retrofit HighMark 

Naw, they need a new stadium. It should also be downtown. Buffalo has been getting nowhere with their downtown for a while. Getting a stadium there would be a good way to reimagine it all. So would removing the skyway but that’s not happening.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.