2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, Dreams Burn Down said:

We just weren't good enough tonight.  Our offensive play calling was too conservative for too long.  Our offensive line was manhandled for most of the night.  Our defense was simply overwhelmed.  Overall, we simply got beat by a better team.

There were mistakes, no doubt, but we were leading with 13 seconds left.  Some bad coaching calls in that last 13 seconds cost them the lead.  Then, the NFL's OT rules meant that a coin flipped determined that their unstoppable offense faced our gassed defense, instead of the other way around.

Edited by carpandean

The bright spots tonight, to me, were Josh Allen and Gabriel Davis.  Without them, it feels like the game would not have made it to overtime.

Yet, despite the poor play in other areas and questionable coaching, the game was still there for us.  It was right there with 13 seconds left.

It's simply heartbreaking.  No matter how many times that the Bills have put me through this, I never get used to it.

I said it early in the season that Buffalo’s defense would be it’s downfall. Their is no killer extinct on this team. They need a Ray Lewis type on defense that can lead. ***** off Bills. You have been a major disappointment since you came into the league. Always finding new and creative ways to make the city of Buffalo look like losers. I really believe the city is cursed. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Stop blaming McDermott. Mahomes is virtually unstoppable. So is Allen. We lost the coin toss. 

You want to win the Super Bowl players need to step up and make plays. I said it early in the season that their defense would be their downfall. No ***** way you let them tie the game with 13 seconds left. It’s like the music city miracle but they tied it instead. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

You want to win the Super Bowl players need to step up and make plays. I said it early in the season that their defense would be their downfall. No ***** way you let them tie the game with 13 seconds left. It’s like the music city miracle but they tied it instead. 

Our prevent defense just prevented us from winning.I know its an old slogan. But its true.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.