NJ reportedly has Multiple Covid Cases

Brawndo

28 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Hutton has to have Covid, McLeod spent as much time in front of the Sabres Net as He did 

Does that explain why Zacha missed two open nets?  Why doesn't Wood have it?  He spent enough time on Hutton as well.

PS: Getting Covid sucks. These guys all have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 2

Suffice it to say that most of these guys are asymptomatic (or at least they were on Sunday afternoon).  Problem is that they could spread it to others who might become symptomatic.  Let's hope the Sabres are fortunate and nobody picked it up during the game.  Perhaps the Devils got it on their flight home, which would be the best case for the Sabres.

I hope everyone ends up being OK.  I like the Devils team this year.  Lindy is their coach and they look like a young, fast bunch who give 100% on the ice and take the play to teams that might have more talent than they do.  That type of play might even lead to them winning a road game with a 3rd string goalie in the nets.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Suffice it to say that most of these guys are asymptomatic (or at least they were on Sunday afternoon).  Problem is that they could spread it to others who might become symptomatic.  Let's hope the Sabres are fortunate and nobody picked it up during the game.  Perhaps the Devils got it on their flight home, which would be the best case for the Sabres.

I hope everyone ends up being OK.  I like the Devils team this year.  Lindy is their coach and they look like a young, fast bunch who give 100% on the ice and take the play to teams that might have more talent than they do.  That type of play might even lead to them winning a road game with a 3rd string goalie in the nets.

While all that is true, it is disgusting and unacceptable that the Sabres lost to them.

Is it wrong for me to hope that if any Sabre does test positive, it's Hutton, Irwin, Okposo, Montour, Mitts and Eakin in some particular order?  If the head coach will not willingly replace these players in the lineup maybe we need divine intervention. 

Jeff Jack Sam

Hall Staal Cozens

Rieder Lazar Sheahan

VO  Dea  Quinn

McCabe/Risto

Dahlin/Miller

Borgen/Joki

46 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Is it wrong for me to hope that if any Sabre does test positive, it's Hutton, Irwin, Okposo, Montour, Mitts and Eakin in some particular order?  If the head coach will not willingly replace these players in the lineup maybe we need divine intervention. 

Jeff Jack Sam

Hall Staal Cozens

Rieder Lazar Sheahan

VO  Dea  Quinn

McCabe/Risto

Dahlin/Miller

Borgen/Joki

Yes. That’s a horrible horrific wish. Not cool.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Jeff Jack Sam

Hall Staal Cozens

Rieder Lazar Sheahan

VO  Dea  Quinn

McCabe/Risto

Dahlin/Miller

Borgen/Joki

I had it before we knew what it was.  Trust me -- don't go there.  It has been a year and I am *still* having health problems which started with COVID-19. 

• Like (+1) 1

Having been through COVID and spending 6 weeks with pneumonia because of it, honestly please don't wish this on anyone even as a joke.  This virus will find your bodies weakness and exploit it.  For most it's not a problem, but for me and many others it can be lethal (and I got off easy in retrospect).  I'm sorry to preach, but please keep that in mind. 

• Like (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.