Jump to content

Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021


Recommended Posts

If the Bills can’t figure out how to pressure the passer with a front 4, they’re not going to contend for much.

Also, Edmunds playing with essentially one arm is hurting the defense a lot. Hopefully Milano’s feeling fit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

One bad game and everyone’s emotions crap the bed. 

I'm still pretty positive. I just think the Chiefs are better than us. Hopefully we win, but it's not the end of the world of we don't. I still have a favorable playoff outlook.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

One bad game and everyone’s emotions crap the bed. 

One bad game?  I’ve got 20 years of mental abuse by this team. It’s going to take more than a four game win streak to make me believe.  

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Radar said:

The Chiefs have looked okay so far. I think they will eat our defense up. Could be repeat of last week.

Tre and Milano back will help. I don't think we win sadly but I hope we do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Tre and Milano back will help. I don't think we win sadly but I hope we do. 

Milano and Tre were missed for sure but I've not been as bullish about our defense for past seasons many fans have. Last year we had a soft schedule. This year much tougher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

 

Interesting.

But good to see poor play having additional consequences besides the L in the standings.

Wondering when Edmunds shoulder either heals or gets bad enough for them to realize that not being able to tackle with the bum shoulder is more of a liability than putting someone with more issues getting to the play but can actually tackle should he get there.  Would Klein slide into that spot if he can't go?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Interesting.

But good to see poor play having additional consequences besides the L in the standings.

Wondering when Edmunds shoulder either heals or gets bad enough for them to realize that not being able to tackle with the bum shoulder is more of a liability than putting someone with more issues getting to the play but can actually tackle should he get there.  Would Klein slide into that spot if he can't go?

No idea on that one. And it's not just tackling where his bum shoulder is hurting his play - Edmunds can't shed blocks either. The guy can be a game-wrecker when he's right.

  • Skeptical 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

No idea on that one. And it's not just tackling where his bum shoulder is hurting his play - Edmunds can't shed blocks either. The guy can be a game-wrecker when he's right.

He's always had that problem.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

No idea on that one. And it's not just tackling where his bum shoulder is hurting his play - Edmunds can't shed blocks either. The guy can be a game-wrecker when he's right.

I just don’t agree.  Tremaine Edmunds = Risto 

 

Looks the part and does things that get certain fans excited but in the end I don’t think he’s very good. I always see him chasing the play and not addressing it at the point of attack. The new John Digiorgio.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, inkman said:

I just don’t agree.  Tremaine Edmunds = Risto 

 

Looks the part and does things that get certain fans excited but in the end I don’t think he’s very good. I always see him chasing the play and not addressing it at the point of attack. The new John Digiorgio.  

Roquan Smith is better. Edmunds has more physical tools but they have not aligned as of yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let the record reflect that those dastardly refs just gave the Bills a 1st down when Allen had clearly stepped out of bounds on a 3rd down scramble, which led to a Bills FG.

Also, JA has thrown about 5 really bad passes so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we can get back to Josh Allen sucks and the Bills aren’t good narrative. Don’t think this team was ready to be good or is for that matter. They will be .500 team before it’s all said and done. I might be optimistic with that record. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...