Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

7 hours ago, ubkev said:

Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha! The Ravens just covered!

The original pass was to the 31 with the receiver getting to about the 32.  They then dropped back to the 10, got back out to the 23, went back to the 3, and got as far as the 10 before going out of the back of the end zone for the safety.  42 yards loss from the furthest point.  Impressive, really.

I wonder how many gamblers lost more from throwing something at the TV than they did on the original bet ...

11 hours ago, SDS said:

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles think they’re a lot of fun.

I'm not sure I follow, given that Stevie Wonder can see just fine.

11 hours ago, Eleven said:

They're fugly and they cause problems for color blind people like my brother-in-law.

11 hours ago, SDS said:

Here is what the bills/Jets game looked like a couple years ago to color blind people: 

I'm sympathetic to that. OTOH, my kids and I were pretty geeked about there being a "Christmas color" game.

9 hours ago, SwampD said:

I'm convinced they only do it to sell the video to EA sports cuz its easier to digitize the movement of players for Madden NFL.

Interesting. I think there's definitely a lot of the EA Sports influence in what's happening with the jerseys/gear. Remember when they went with white face masks for the ... what, 49ers game? That is a move straight out of Madden. My son will spend an hour modifying every detail of "his" team on Madden.

In conclusion: I love the color rush reds.

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm not sure I follow, given that Stevie Wonder can see just fine.

I'm sympathetic to that. OTOH, my kids and I were pretty geeked about there being a "Christmas color" game.

Interesting. I think there's definitely a lot of the EA Sports influence in what's happening with the jerseys/gear. Remember when they went with white face masks for the ... what, 49ers game? That is a move straight out of Madden. My son will spend an hour modifying every detail of "his" team on Madden.

In conclusion: I love the color rush reds.

That video is great. I never heard any of that before.

44 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

I've been pretty cynical when it comes to this team for a long time now but I'm genuinely excited.  Moreso for the die hard fans who've endured decades of heartbreak but I'm pumped.  This city and all the fans deserve it.

I've been explaining to my nieces and nephews that this is what 1988-96 felt like.  You just believed they would go out there and win somehow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.