Best all-time commercials during Sabres games

PASabreFan

Have too poor of an internet connection at present to look for either, but there were 2 Sabres related ESPN ones that were great.  1 of which qualifies for this thread as it was shown a couple of times during Sabres games.

The 1st is the classic Rob Ray working security for Sports Center & beating up a delivery guy.

The other was a follow on to one by Jagr for a Sabres-Pens game.  Jagr puts his head down to the ice/ground and you hear a rumbling and he turns to the camera and says "Buffalo."  The follow on had Mogilny doing the same and hearing clicking sounds.  He turned to the camera and says "Penguins."

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Have too poor of an internet connection at present to look for either, but there were 2 Sabres related ESPN ones that were great.  1 of which qualifies for this thread as it was shown a couple of times during Sabres games.

The 1st is the classic Rob Ray working security for Sports Center & beating up a delivery guy.

The other was a follow on to one by Jagr for a Sabres-Pens game.  Jagr puts his head down to the ice/ground and you hear a rumbling and he turns to the camera and says "Buffalo."  The follow on had Mogilny doing the same and hearing clicking sounds.  He turned to the camera and says "Penguins."

The Rob Ray one I’ve seen. It’s good.

But the Jagr Mogilny one, I haven’t.

Would love to see that gem!

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I won't say it's the "best" commercial, but I have a hard time forgetting Soupy Campbell's excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) commercials.

I hate how those commercials turned a real problem into something to be mocked.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.