GDT: Buffalo @ Pittsburgh, 10-3-2019, 7pm EDT

WildCard

34 minutes ago, SwampD said:

My favorite part of last night’s game was how flippin’ quiet that stupid building was.

I liked how they were booing there own team on the PP.   

But really I'm still not getting my hopes up, they are a bottom 10 team for me unless Murray does some magic.  Their D is aweful besides an oft injured Letang.

Up front they have Crosby (playing injured) and Malkin.  Its really one of the most badly run teams last two off seasons.  But I so want more starting on saturday.

21 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I liked how they were booing there own team on the PP.   

But really I'm still not getting my hopes up, they are a bottom 10 team for me unless Murray does some magic.  Their D is aweful besides an oft injured Letang.

Up front they have Crosby (playing injured) and Malkin.  Its really one of the most badly run teams last two off seasons.  But I so want more starting on saturday.

Counterpoint:

Remember how we were making excuses for Housley's team two years ago? "They need time for the new system to click" ...etc

They've played RK's system for a few weeks. Imagine when they all really start to "click."

This is exciting 

• Like (+1) 4

29 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Huh? How should it read?

26 minutes ago, inkman said:

Rah-Crew

23 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You should not to have Inky tell you. After all you made it up.

Geez PA you're as bad as the guy who invented the gif format and said it's pronounced "jif".

4 minutes ago, dudacek said:

It’s going to be close.

Quick, somebody post that Sobotka looked good on the 2nd line and we don’t need another top-six forward.

I can't do it.  We need another top six forward. 

But now I don't want to trade Risto for him.

Damned automerge.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Okposo damn near scored, at one point.

He actually had two scoring chances... a breakaway and a point blank shot from the slot.

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

The breakaway? I was sad because 3 years ago he buries that.

No one buries every opportunity.  Despite the board hatred, I thought he had several good moments last night.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

He actually had two scoring chances... a breakaway and a point blank shot from the slot.

No one buries every opportunity.  Despite the board hatred, I thought he had several good moments last night.

Sure. But past Kyle never would have sailed it 4 feet high and wide either, he's obviously a different player now than he was then due to circumstances

Eh.  Stuff happens.

26 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You people are humorless.

I have to stomp all efforts to establish RaKru in the SS lexicon.  Only then will my preferred sobriquet, RFK, thrive.

(RFK being short for Ralph F*%@ing Krueger)

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Sure. But past Kyle never would have sailed it 4 feet high and wide either, he's obviously a different player now than he was then due to circumstances

I think you need to go back and rewatch some old tapes.

Edited by SwampD