GDT: Buffalo @ Pittsburgh, 10-3-2019, 7pm EDT

WildCard

A-hem...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, PA AND...PA!!! YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUURRRRR BUFFALO SAAAAAAABBBBRREEEESSSSS ARE BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!

Image result for jack Eichel jeff skinner gif wink

The Sabres open an 82 crusade of ass kicking and redemption tonight against the Pittsburgh Penguins. With a few new faces and a whole new attitude I hope you're all ready for a brand new version of Sabres hockey

I mean, we have this guy now!

image.png.34507c95f18c1ce4d33834b1318dac29.png

And year 2 of this guy!

Image result for dahlin gif sabres

And, we still have this guy!!

Image result for jack eichel gif

So grab your favorite drink, toss on your jersey, kiss your partner like you mean it and strap the ***** up cause we're off and running and we're getting into those ***** playoffs this year

Edited by WildCard
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I'm on mobile so no speech yet but damn people come on it's opening night!!!!

All the line publishing and scrutiny there of has really thrown a wet blanket on this fan base. If the Sabres don't come flying out of the gate, it could get real ugly.  

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The Sabres have a .322 Winning Percentage when I start threads. 

Lets Go Buffalo! 

I checked Sabrespace at 8 this morning on the first game of season and there was no GDT.  Last year we had multiple people doing the big writeups.  Good call doing the analystics on yourself Brawndo hhaahahhaah.   

Expectations cannot be any lower around here.  

Wouldn't it be great if they actually looked like an NHL offense right off the bat and didn't come back to Buffalo on Saturday night to a dead building after 1 period of play.

10 minutes ago, Derrico said:

I checked Sabrespace at 8 this morning on the first game of season and there was no GDT.  Last year we had multiple people doing the big writeups.  Good call doing the analystics on yourself Brawndo hhaahahhaah.   

Expectations cannot be any lower around here.  

Yup, i can honestly say i have never been less excited about opening night.

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Wouldn't it be great if they actually looked like an NHL offense right off the bat and didn't come back to Buffalo on Saturday night to a dead building after 1 period of play.

Yup, i can honestly say i have never been less excited about opening night.

Did you see the Leafs last night?  They looked terrible in the first, and that arena was zzzzzzzz, just a brutal environment to play in I'd think.  Of course then they looked great, but it was vs Ott.

Anyways I'm pumped. And even if it's an L to start, no worries because Saturday we get to see that jersey and it's going to be awesome.