GDT: Sabres @ Flyers 26 February 2018, 7PM on NBCS

#freejame

Just now, Scottysabres said:

It's the same story, nearly night after night.

We need to make some significant changes this off season.

While I support this team with everything that burns within me, Botterill has more than just "some work to do". He got Montour, great. He removed ROR, I have to believe there were things behind the scenes there that activated that scenario, so while I don't give it a complete pass, we must move on. Risto has to go, as much as it saddens me, he has to be moved this off season. We need upgrades at just about every defensive position, we need beef on the wings, we need a center spine that can roll, we need another 2 wingers to compliment that center spine, we need better coaching, we need better Power Play coaching, we need a better water boy for christs sake, hell, we even need to replace the anthem singer...……………………

Somewhere, there is a meeting of the Hockey Gods! Oh Gordie Howe and your disciples here my plea. Send the Buffalo Sabres one individual in management, just one, with a freaking brain...……………………………………………..all praise be to the hit trick...……………..Gordie Howe be thy name...…………………………...SCORES!

In other words we might be playoff bound in 2024 

This team has no identity, chemistry or have your back attitude.  Just a collection of guys.  Side note...PH stop pulling the goalie.  It does not work for this edition of Buffalo Sabres.  They do not have the grit or discipline to impose their will on the opponent.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I'll take an angry anything....Swede, Canadian, American, Martian, Blind Squirrel, whatever.  Somebody please show that it's OK to be pissed off.

We can be pissed off all we want, doesn't matter.  The TEAM has to get pissed off for something good to happen.

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

We tanked for this. Nice plan.

Swamp, here and now, I apologize. I openly supported tanking to get top end talent. Admittedly and full of shame while admitting it, It is a complete disaster.

So sorry man, when Regier said suffering, he wasn't lying...……………..

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

Can we pray the lottery gods get us into the top 5? 

We are heading there without the lottery gods lol

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

We tanked for this. Nice plan.

Pat LaFontaine was right. He wasn't on board with that and he walked. LaFontaine was absolutely correct. We're wasting Jack and perhaps Reino. I cannot seriously see playoffs for at least another 2 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

Jbot must be pulling out his hair.  

I doubt it, he was excited with the improvement this team has shown since last season. Also said that 10 game win streak, which seems like it was years ago, was a great accomplishment by this team. If that's not an embarrassing statement from a GM, I don't know what is. Holding on to something that happened before Thanksgiving.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.