GDT: Sabres @ Flyers 26 February 2018, 7PM on NBCS

#freejame

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

They are who they are. I'm not gonna lose my mind because of it. 

Now you might understand what I meant with my post. Just read the past few posts  here. Ebb and flow. Sabres get close, board is loving this club, they squander it, Housley sucks, we just suck, fire everyone yada yada yada. They are 2 seasons away minimum of making the playoffs. I'm watching Sharks/Bruins and this club isn't even in the same league.  Physicality, speed. Not seeing it here. Sure the Sabres are faster than before but other clubs have another gear. They just play the Leafs better as a rival (but cannot beat them lately) Your post is accurate. They are who they are right now. No point losing your mind.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Girgs couldn’t even get satisfaction in a Florida strip mall with Robert Kraft. 

And yet, my bat signal that's been sending out the "get rid of Girgs" call for help met major resistance here and elsewhere.

OH THOSE FAMOUS WORDS...……………………………….But Girgs IS NOT the problem...…………………

My response...……………...

Yes, yes he is, amongst others...……………………..

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Not yet.

This season is done, let him and Nylander, who apparently were keeping, finish strong in Rochester. What we need is BEEF, MUSCLE with speed.

Exactly, watching the Sharks/Bruins game. Now that's hockey! Both teams have exactly what you just posted. Bruins look solid! (and I hate them!)

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Not yet.

This season is done, let him and Nylander, who apparently were keeping, finish strong in Rochester. What we need is BEEF, MUSCLE with speed.

But we get chances, no one (but Jack) scores. 

5 minutes ago, eman said:

Now you might understand what I meant with my post. Just read the past few posts  here. Ebb and flow. Sabres get close, board is loving this club, they squander it, Housley sucks, we just suck, fire everyone yada yada yada. They are 2 seasons away minimum of making the playoffs. I'm watching Sharks/Bruins and this club isn't even in the same league.  Physicality, speed. Not seeing it here. Sure the Sabres are faster than before but other clubs have another gear. They just play the Leafs better as a rival (but cannot beat them lately) Your post is accurate. They are who they are right now. No point losing your mind.

Can you imagine this ‘Spacer board during a 1998-99 squad? We’d be horrible. And that was a great team. Not dominant. But great. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Not yet.

So makes some trades because we have no forwards like that in Rochester 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.