GDT - Ducks @ Sabres - December 22, 2018 - 7:00 PM - MSG-B; FS-W

Sabres Fan in NS

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

On PBP?  Have you ever heard him?  I understand not liking his reporting.  But PBP?  He's amazing.

I'm with you on this. Hammy is really good at PBP.  These guys complaining about his PBP are on crack.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doohickie said:

The Sabres played a full 60 minute game.

Lost in the conversation, but absolutely true.  A good, gritty 60 minutes.

Just now, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

That or he finally applied Rayzor's gift for him.

Looks like it to me!  Very orange in the face, pale on top!

9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

You're literally the only one on this train. This is the right way to handle it. If you're somber and act like it's a funeral you'll alarm people even further when it's probably too early to know much.

The way they handled it (and still are since they haven’t said anything yet) is making me think it’s not too serious. And it does sound like RJ was feeling lightheaded and that they took him out almost as a precaution. We’ll see, but I was impressed with Rayzor and Duff stepping up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Robviously said:

The way they handled it (and still are since they haven’t said anything yet) is making me think it’s not too serious. And it does sound like RJ was feeling lightheaded and that they took him out almost as a precaution. We’ll see, but I was impressed with Rayzor and Duff stepping up. 

Where are you hearing the lightheaded info?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.