GDT Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres 1:00pm ET 11/10/18

Doohickie

While I may prefer Quenneville as coach, great to see some W's especially in front of the home crowd. Carter Hutton is the man!!! Casey made a sweet move and nice to see Jack get that one in the shootout. This game was so different from previous years (aside from the fact that it was winnable), only this time they did take 2 points! I hope this adds to the young guys confidence. Nice to see Casey get that one.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Man I hope Jack is just sick or something. This team needs him and when they have him things are good. Stay healthy my man. 

And with that scare, get this team another center!! They deserve it!! 

9-6-2 is above De Luca .500. 

I thought Jack looked great in the 3rd. He's fine. 

THIS TEAM.

At 3-1, I was daydreaming about what this means in terms of how far away the Sabres might actually be from being a legitimate playoff team.  Then they storm back and kill *two* penalties in overtime before winning it.  It's been nearly a decade before we had a Sabres team that battled.  These guys BATTLE.  

Please continue with this.  It's fun being a fan again...

• Like (+1) 2

I don't think we stole anything. They got some quick goals earlier, we got some late. But man, forget the details, THIS TEAM DIDN'T QUIT. We've seen it a few times already this year. We have not seen this in the past. The attitude is all changed. JBot changed the culture like he said he would.

and we won a shootout!  (Mittlestadt has some mad skills, his progression is impressive, just wait, it only gets better)

Now as for Vancouver, the Sedins are gone, lots of new guys, yet still a bunch of divers. Hate that team.

• Like (+1) 2

Standing look so nice right now.

Since Sabres are done for the day I'll be watching Boston Toronto tonight one of those has to lose right?  I don't know which one I'd prefer to lose but maybe boston since we are ahead right now in the standings 

And Vegas at Montreal is easy, Knights all the way lets keep Montreal in the rear view mirror for a few days anyways...  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.