Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

Did it happen? Where it it on? This thread sucks.

They showed the spots of everyone but the "Final 3".

They are revealing the order of the final 3 during the 2nd intermission of Vegas vs. Sharks.

IT's on NBC, the big network, not NBCSN.

They showed the spots of everyone but the "Final 3".

They are revealing the order of the final 3 during the 2nd intermission of Vegas vs. Sharks.

IT's on NBC, the big network, not NBCSN.

Where were the other picks shown, because nothing NHL wise was on NBC in Rochester at 730, only 8pm.

There is a 60% chance we won Dahlin.

If Carolina wins Dahlin, then there is a 66% we have Svechnikov.

If Montreal wins Dahlin, there's an 86% chance we have Svechnikov.

Always nice having a mathematician in the draft lottery thread. Odds look good but who know. I think I'm optimistic lol.

NBC sports

Right. Which was not presented until now, by you. Give me the deets people. (I think I have them all now, more like, when you start threads include all the info so idiots like me don't spend a half an hour scrambling around to figure out what the hell is going on)

John's percentages add up to 31%, which means there's a 69% chance that none of these teams won Dahlin. But one of them did, because we just watched the rest of the teams get eliminated. 

Right. Which was not presented until now, by you. Give me the deets people. (I think I have them all now, more like, when you start threads include all the info so idiots like me don't spend a half an hour scrambling around to figure out what the hell is going on)

You could have checked nhl.com.

Where were the other picks shown, because nothing NHL wise was on NBC in Rochester at 730, only 8pm.

They did the first part of it on NBCSN.

It was from 7:30 to 8:00pm.

You haven't missed anything, now that we know we still have a shot at it.

Watch the 2nd intermission of the Sharks/Knights game...that's when it will get exciting.

I guess we have like a 6 in 10 shot at it now?  That's a hell of a lot better than 18.5 in 100.

My long-time conspiracy theory is the league favors the Original-6 teams.  ;)

my guess #1 will be montreal and the sabres will be #3

deep down i really think the league is punishing the sabres secretly for the year they purposely tanked

Edited by lehner_gives_up_another

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.