Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

When it was announced I was pumped and screamed like a 13 year old girl, but watching this video for the first time in about a month reminded me just how incredible this is. HOLY ###### !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye gods, I watched only the first two of those 10 times on the vid, and I'm even happier than I was to hear that we'd won!  Dude looks beyond belief.

"After further review... the ping pong ball was a 3, not an 8..."

6 not 9

Solid effort by our balls tonight.

Any truth to the rumor that Superman is a Habs fan and is planning to fly around the Earth at breakneck speed to turn back time?

0982767ccc87fd8dc219e1361a17485e--montre

F*CK YES! WHOOOO!!!!! 

I was biking home from hockey in the rain, gear on my back, wgr in my ear and when the pick got announced I was hooting and hollering like a goose on christmas. Got a lot of weird looks from pedestrians but no matter. DAHLIN, YOU'RE COMING FOR US!!!!

Should be interesting to see Phil coach him. I hope he's able to impart some wisdom on the kid. 

I love that we don't have to have any draft day speculation. Our pick is set and we can worry about other things.

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Also whoevers idea was to change the names to Swedish is a DAMN GENIUS! Stick taps to you ! \_ \_ \_

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.