2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

Again, I get that argument. Mine is...we're getting these matchups and it's gonna be great. I really don't care they're coming a round earlier than you would like.

Or not at all

Though I am with pi on this one. Most years it doesn't work out this well. This year it happened to

Again, I get that argument. Mine is...we're getting these matchups and it's gonna be great. I really don't care they're coming a round earlier than you would like.

It devalues the regular season.    There's less motivation to finish higher in the standings if you're going to face a top 3 team in the first or second round.   

If you slot them 1-8 and reseed each round, then you reward the top teams during the regular season.... making ALL games more competitive down the stretch.  

Is Vegas really this good? Wow, is an expansion team suppose to be this good?

Nope. And it just goes to show how bad the Sabres really are.

But yes, Vegas is that good. The are one very well coached team.

Edited by Cygnus X 1

Thank Florida and Minny.

Imagine that. The NHL lets a team pull from everybody's top six forwards and top four D... something, something, Profit!

Sickening.

You can thank Florida and Minny. Florida gave up Smith and Marchessault which if Florida would have kept them they make the playoffs. Minny gave us Haula who can fly and Tuch for next to nothing. If any of these teams should be mad it should be based on what your GM and scouts failed to see in these players everyday at practice. One thing people don’t realize is the chemistry that Vegas has these players all play and they all get along with one another. Chemistry is huge on teams. Edited by SabresBillsFan

Imagine that. The NHL lets a team pull from everybody's top six forwards and top four D... something, something, Profit!

Sickening.

Just think how spoiled that fanbase will be.    If they ever give up another goal in this playoffs, the city will riot.

I think the winner of the Jets/Preds will play TB for the cup.

I sure hope it's the Jets.

The Jets remind me of the Blackhawks when they started their run.

Just think how spoiled that fanbase will be. If they ever give up another goal in this playoffs, the city will riot.

The Jets remind me of the Blackhawks when they started their run.

Besides Big Buff their Defense isn’t that great. Let’s face it Myers hasnt been good since his Calder year. Edited by SabresBillsFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.