Introducing the SabreSpace App!

Eleven

It was my idea, so I get to announce it, but there was a lot of work by Josie (coding and art), Swamp (audio engineering), Chz (more coding), SDS (obviously), and a few others not associated with the board. It went live on the Apple App Store this morning at midnight PDT and we should have an Android version on Google Play shortly--hopefully by the end of the day. Wish we could have done it with more than three games left in the season, but it was an ambitious project.

This is MUCH more than an enhanced version of the board. You'll be able to access The Aud Club, but there's a lot more going on:

--live audio sync w/ WGR for games

--live chat (text or audio) during games

--video highlights approx. 1 hour after games

--weekly interview with Rip Simonick or other team staff (thanks Swamp!)

--weekly text Q&A with players to be determined by the team (thanks again Swamp!)

--weekly Sabres trivia question (thanks me!)

--badges and powerups based upon participation

--and a few other things we're not telling you about just to get you to download it.

SDS worked it out so that you can use your current SS screen name / avatar without worrying about someone else taking it (just use your SS password), so no worries that I'll steal weave's name or something like that.

Initial mods are Chz and Liger (watch out, freeman!).

Anyway. So happy that this finally has come to fruition, and thanks to the whole team! Now go download it.

Will the app track everywhere I go and mine the data from my emails and text messages?

How long until we have a #DeleteSS event?

After that great announcement I am thinking this place is a Cambridge Analytica front.

Had a kid situation this morning or I would have commented sooner.

Nice job everyone. Eleven, you can be my project leader anytime. Not sure I would have gotten my part done if I had anything else to do but sit in an ER room for three days with my laptop in hand. Didn't get a chance to tell you yet, but through work, I got access to the NBCSN vault and will be able to pull some audio from old video clips.

Enjoy.

Gat dammit.  Different mods should have clued me in.

Come on.  If Rip Simonick and "badges and powerups" didn't do the trick, well...

I finally found it on the app store and shortly after installing it, 3 $50 gift card for iTunes were purchased with  my Apple ID without my permission. Refund me now!

No.

Had a kid situation this morning or I would have commented sooner.

Nice job everyone. Eleven, you can be my project leader anytime. Not sure I would have gotten my part done if I had anything else to do but sit in an ER room for three days with my laptop in hand. Didn't get a chance to tell you yet, but through work, I got access to the NBCSN vault and will be able to pull some audio from old video clips.

Enjoy.

I forgot about this particular act of dedication.  Did the ointment clear everything up down there?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.