Introducing the SabreSpace App!

Eleven

Is there a link to download this thing

Look.  You're the only one with a problem.  Everyone else seems able to work it through, and we have over 25K downloads and 77 million active users so far.

Here's my last effort at this.

Take your stethoscope and put it against the nearest West-facing wall.  Record the data.  Upload the data and transfer it to J-Date, and use the output from there to connect to grindr or tinder (your choice).  From there, take the data from the first connection you make, and put it into an Excel spreadsheet.

Using that, google "bing" on sabrespace and make sure that the data from cell B2 is included in the search.

If that doesn't get you to the app, I don't know what to say.

doctors...

Don't do it, just don't do it Wyld... read the beginning of the thread...  common its 4/6 already... lock the thread.

He is well aware of the date and he also is well aware of the fact that because he wasn't one of the first 50 million downloaders, he doesn't get Liger's secret decoder ring.  He's still trying though.

He is well aware of the date and he also is well aware of the fact that because he wasn't one of the first 50 million downloaders, he doesn't get Liger's secret decoder ring.  He's still trying though.

LMAO, ps... I just saved the link to the website on my iPhone and it saves as an app... so that works anyway... I guess this doesn't get old...

I mean I am really really hoping it could be a thing... I know it was 4/1, but now I just think you guys are lazy POS that can't mange to out together an app. Cmon, even the millennials of the world can get this done.

BTW, I installed/inserted nurses and now 50% of my salary is gone.

Thanks Eleven

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

I mean I am really really hoping it could be a thing... I know it was 4/1, but now I just think you guys are lazy POS that can't mange to out together an app. Cmon, even the millennials of the world can get this done.

BTW, I inserted nurses and now 50% of my salary is gone.

Thanks Eleven

, you were supposed to DELETE nurses...

I think we all thought we've been screwing with Wyld, but really he's been screwing with us this entire time.

Well played, Wyld.

Also,

###### off

????

I mean, for a split second I thought there might be one.

Then I had to turn the tables

Lick my ### Charlie

Wait, was it not obvious that he was playing along?

At first I thought he wasn't, then I thought he was, then I thought he wasn't, and now I realize he really was. I went back and forth on it for awhile. Sometimes he'd say stuff where I thought yeah, he's with us. But then, he'd get me

I mean, for a split second I thought there might be one.

Then I had to turn the tables

Lick my ### Charlie

I'm going to get you disbarred 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.