GDT Leafs at Sabres 3/15/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

Hey they play an actual game tonight.

The Leafs are coming off a 6-5 Shootout win last night, but saw Frederick Andersen suffer an UBI

Does Ullmark get the net?

Jack probably does not return tonight

That's a shame. Last time these 2 played, he WAS an UBI.

Have to expect Ullmark will get the nod. Go get a W Linus.

Hopefully after a really big save, the organist will break into some Vince Gueraldi.

That's a shame. Last time these 2 played, he WAS an UBI.

Have to expect Ullmark will get the nod. Go get a W Linus.

Hopefully after a really big save, the organist will break into some Vince Gueraldi.

Too clever for the Sabres' taste. But yeah the part where it picks up pace would be great. As would Linus blankets in the crowd. We already have the thumb sucking down pat.

Game day skate - #Sabres   lines:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Pouliot-Larsson-Pominville

Girgensons-Rodrigues-Baptiste

Nolan-Josefson-Bailey

Gorges-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Antipin

Falk

Eichel & Griffith skating as extras; Scandella is absent. Lehner & Johnson the goalies

Ullmark on Baby Watch

Lehner in net

Every time I look at the bottom 9 I think "woof" and yet they sometimes surprise me.

This is 1 of 3 more games I'd like to see a win, which I'm expecting. TO had a tough game last night and should be tired opposed to a Sabre team who hasn't skated since Saturday which in theory is sound but we've seen this go the other way time and time again.

The main reason I think they win tonight, with authority, is that they'll be riding a wave of momentum into a Saturday matinee which I fully expect to be a brutal showing from the home team.

Go Sabres.

Took my thunder Sabres blow those leaves away...need to create a giff with a Sabres leaf blower..

Don't know. You could probably find a Youtube video of the old Nike (?) commercial with the insane former goalie shouting "die, Maple Leafs, die" as he rode a lawn mower over a yard full of leaves. Used to be fun to watch the MMArena jumbotron play that video.

Who else is going to be napping during this in order to watch the UB game at 940?

Yup Bonaventure at 10 too.

Agree pi - why bring him up if he's not going to play. 

Are these basketball references?  Ugh.  :)

Bring him up to practice?  Hang out?  Perhaps he's showing Lehner how to calm himself.

I would love to see us lose out and finish dead last.  The odds at the draft lottery aren't great, but why not max them out?

But not tonight!  Have to beat Toronto just b/c I can't stand that team and it will be nice to shut up the TO supporters in the building!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.