GDT Leafs at Sabres 3/15/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

I really didn't think it was that bad of a game, but they could have used like...one big save from Lehner tonight. He looked like sh*t and got outplayed by a backup.

I’m kinda with this. I mean the hands aren’t there, like many pointed out, and that’s just lack of talent.

They didn’t have their legs in the beginning, but after that they skated hard and with a lot of tenacity.

I’m not sure Baptiste and Bailey will make it, but they sure do add needed speed.

I’ll also say the Leafs defence has looked vulnerable to the forecheck both teams we faced them - a lot of standing and reaching in their own zone.

Edited by dudacek

Has anyone had the toast at the Healthy Scratch? Worth a trip down?

It’s come to this.

And that’s from the 12 of us still watching, even when it’s a Leaf game.

I’m going to take a lot of opinions on the current roster with salt cakes.

Still not bringing me down.

I'm not going to be negative.  Relative to everything else in this world this game means absolutely nothing to me.  I'm not even going to add to the negativity.  They lost.. so what.

In case any other cheapos were looking for it, here's a PDF copy of Hawking's book, A Brief History of Time.

http://www.fisica.net/relatividade/stephen_hawking_a_brief_history_of_time.pdf

Thanks.

Nice shot

Yuck

That photo is suitable for framing.

Lol Kadri

I don't even want to know.  What a ..........  :angel:

Sabres fans have the uncanny ability to go right for the nostrils as soon as they're put on TV.

Hopefully it was just a scratch and not a pick, eh.

Still not bringing me down.

I'm not going to be negative.  Relative to everything else in this world this game means absolutely nothing to me.  I'm not even going to add to the negativity.  They lost.. so what.

That's the spirit.  Go team!!  Fight team!!  Yay team!!

Edited by N S

It was a disgusting spectacle. And then my eyes went from the crowd to the game. Is Terry still watching? Does it make his skin crawl and his eyes bleed? Or does the entire organization LOVE nights like that?

the greatest fans from Hockey heaven need a way to pay for their season tickets, and now that the Leafs are back to being good selling those games pays for them........

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.