GDT Leafs at Sabres 3/15/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

Girgensons can go after this season. Tired of watching a bigger guy do nothing of value. Stands in front of the net but doesn't really screen the goaltender, kind of stands to the side. This team has a long long way to go before it sees any playoff action. Another 2 seasons minimum. No finishers other then Jack and lots of perimeter shots tonight. They had some  decent possession time but nothing dangerous. And Marleau seals the deal! Nice scrap by Beaulieu though. That is all.

I hate this team

I hear you. Line up needs a serious overhaul.......again.

They are making it worth watching now that I’m home.

And I even made a drink.

And I think the 3rd period will get physical... I hope Kadri gets wrecked more.

From this team?

Sabres outshooting the Leafs 28-19 in the second and third period. Improvement! Patience!

Marleau's the guy they show at the beginning of every World War II movie who doesn't make it.

Well they are playing the Great McElhenney.......

Girgensons can go after this season. Tired of watching a bigger guy do nothing of value. Stands in front of the net but doesn't really screen the goaltender, kind of stands to the side. This team has a long long way to go before it sees any playoff action. Another 2 seasons minimum. No finishers other then Jack and lots of perimeter shots tonight. They had some  decent possession time but nothing dangerous. And Marleau seals the deal! Nice scrap by Beaulieu though. That is all.

I hear you. Line up needs a serious overhaul.......again.

probably just trying to stand in the way of where the shot is going......

Pathetic. Once the Sabres drafted Jack, I never thought I would say the Bills will be the better franchise sooner. Sabres are still years away.

and seriously, they really are a few years away. The Leafs looked tired after the halfway point of this one being the second game of their back to back nights. But you can see when they had their foot on the gas to start the game, the Sabres get exposed for their lack of speed. At least 2 seasons away before they get in sniffing distance of the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.