Ullmark called up

Brawndo

You never know these days...  all kinds of things can be happening.

Lehner suffered a case of management's foot up his arse as they kick him out the door.  It's hard to play with a foot up your butt so onto the injured list he goes.. DTD with a lower body injury.

There's no harm in resting him up this week for anyone.  The Isles just lost Greiss as well. :)

I feel bad for you guys. The "let's get excited about the draft" guys. And the "deadline day excited" guys.

I am fully prepared for a day of nothingness that would make Darcy and 2017 GMTM proud. The wagon is nearly empty, and Jason is coming at this from a position of near-historic weakness. If anything, I hope the kid takes a stand and doesn't let the old meanie GMs fleece him.

Also: this just out: Liger "called down."

I feel bad for you guys. The "let's get excited about the draft" guys. And the "deadline day excited" guys.

I am fully prepared for a day of nothingness that would make Darcy and 2017 GMTM proud. The wagon is nearly empty, and Jason is coming at this from a position of near-historic weakness. If anything, I hope the kid takes a stand and doesn't let the old meanie GMs fleece him.

Also: this just out: Liger "called down."

I'm 100% not excited about any of this stuff. I don't think Lehner is worth anything, I don't think Kane is as valuable as people want him to be, and I couldn't really care less about Dahlin or anyone else.

I'm 100% not excited about any of this stuff. I don't think Lehner is worth anything, I don't think Kane is as valuable as people want him to be, and I couldn't really care less about Dahlin or anyone else.

One person's junk is another person's treasure.

No gm is going to trade for a 4 mil goalie at the deadline.

They will if the deal includes a body from them that takes salary off their books. In Philly's case wouldn't that be Matt Read? Or we eat salary. I can see this team willing to eat salary on a number of people. 

You never know, but this DTD injury is probably minor and they simply don't want to aggravate it, which would ruin any potential deal. At least you'd hope that's it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.