Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I'd love to believe this but this team will screw it up and end up drafting 8th when they should be 1st. 

They should be 2nd.  The Raiders sent packing any useful asset they had other than Carr.  They are an even bigger tire fire than the Bills.  They let SAN FRAN's 3rd QB look like Montana in his debut.

The Jints are better than them but might find a way to not win any more games, so right now I wouldn't expect anything higher than 3rd.  And can defintely see them bouncing down to 8th-10th with 7th or 8th most likely.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I'd love to believe this but this team will screw it up and end up drafting 8th when they should be 1st. 

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They should be 2nd.  The Raiders sent packing any useful asset they had other than Carr.  They are an even bigger tire fire than the Bills.  They let SAN FRAN's 3rd QB look like Montana in his debut.

The Jints are better than them but might find a way to not win any more games, so right now I wouldn't expect anything higher than 3rd.  And can defintely see them bouncing down to 8th-10th with 7th or 8th most likely.

We'll draft in the top 5. Oakland and the NYG will probably be ahead of us at the very least. Then we'll be down there with Arizona and San Fran. Given that 3 of these teams (Oakland trades Carr I think) are set at QB, I'd imagine one of us is trading out

53 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'll be playing QB  the bills before Sam.  If you don't know that already, you haven't been paying attention to McBeane.

I read today that any team claiming him would be on the hook for his 20 mill contract for next season.  No way anyone is making a claim.  However, once he passes through waivers he'll become a FA.  

3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I read today that any team claiming him would be on the hook for his 20 mill contract for next season.  No way anyone is making a claim.  However, once he passes through waivers he'll become a FA.  

His contract is only for this year, with an option for next year.   If a team claims him, his potential 2019 salary would be $7.5 million with a $10 million bonus for being on the team on the third day and up to $2.5 million in roster bonuses for the rest of the year.

Just now, JujuFish said:

His contract is only for this year, with an option for next year.   If a team claims him, his potential 2019 salary would be $7.5 million with a $10 million bonus for being on the team on the third day and up to $2.5 million in roster bonuses for the rest of the year.

Why would anyone do that.  Let him clear waivers, sign him for the vet minimum and see what happens

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Why would anyone do that.  Let him clear waivers, sign him for the vet minimum and see what happens

The same reason anyone would do that. You're interested enough in the guy at his current salary and you think someone else will scoop him up if you wait for him to clear.

I find it unlikely he'll sign for the minimum if he does clear waivers.

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

The same reason anyone would do that. You're interested enough in the guy at his current salary and you think someone else will scoop him up if you wait for him to clear.

I find it unlikely he'll sign for the minimum if he does clear waivers.

He is going to go to the place that will give him one more chance at starting.  Buffalo is the only option.  That assumes our idiots in charge actually call his agent.

17 minutes ago, Hoss said:

McDermott today:

”We do have wins, although they’re not always on the scoreboard, at moments in the game, even yesterday where you saw some things, the Buffalo Bills brand of football you want to see.”

This f##in guy...

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.