(OT) If you had to name a Sandwich Captain of your Sandwich Team, what kind of sandwich would it be?

Eleven

I just had to revisit the doughnut thread from four years ago, didn't I?

Anyway.  I nominate the BLT.  The best ###### sandwich of all time.

And PA, durst you deem this thread "booze-inspired," as you demeaned my nice doughnut thread, know that I am drinking herbal tea.  And, regrettably, not eating a BLT.

I went all the way to Post 84 of that thread to find my comment. I believe the boozer was Sizzle, whom you credited the thread with. With whom you credited the thread. To whom the thread was credited with. Ah, screw it.

It does begin and end with the BLT, but it's a double-edged sword. Hockey is an international game, and bacon speaks to all peoples, so BLT can keep the room together. But when Captain BLT has to go talk to the coaches, most of whom are hosers, would they respect a non-Canadian bacon sandwich?

Wait, this is a team of hockey-playing sandwiches, right?

Fried baloney on gummy white bread with spicy brown mustard can wear my A any day. It fills in in a pinch and doesn't cost much.

Okay, everybody... sauerkraut is Satan's vegetable. Thousand Island Dressing is what they put on Big Macs.

Stop. Both are gross. Together they create a borderline hazmat situation.

I love it.

Anybody ever settle for a condiment sandwich ? Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

bologna... leads by example, well liked in the locker room, plays a strong two way game.

Nah, bologna is that 3rd/4th liner who is good for a few points and plays with a chip on his shoulder. Modest and a great team guy. Willing to throw down with any other sandwich out there.

Bologna is Rob Ray.

I just had to revisit the doughnut thread from four years ago, didn't I?

Anyway.  I nominate the BLT.  The best ###### sandwich of all time.

And PA, durst you deem this thread "booze-inspired," as you demeaned my nice doughnut thread, know that I am drinking herbal tea.  And, regrettably, not eating a BLT.

You were *this* close!  You add some turkey and another slice of bread and BAM!  Turkey Club.  Best.  Sandwich.  Ever. 

(On Rye)

bologna... leads by example, well liked in the locker room, plays a strong two way game.

Fried.  With Onions.

(Yes, that goes on Rye too)

Oh, and by Rye, I mean Kaufman's Seeded Jewish Rye (the kind that requires time travel)

Turkey Club, any sandwich that requires toothpicks to hold it together is the way to go

See?  Listen to this guy.  He knows.

So it's Bogo?

Go sit in the corner.

Bologna is Rob Ray.

...and the other way around.

Kitchen Sink Dagwood... Roast Beef, Provolone, Peppers, Onions with horseradish and blue cheese dressing... 1st level, Peppered Turkey Breast and Tomatoes and lettuce with Swiss Cheese with Brown mustard all on thick sliced sour doe bread.

Edited by Kottbullar

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.