GDT Sabres at Islanders 12/27/17 7PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

Housley just found out he's allowed to play Rodrigues with good players?

Or that Kane doesn't require Eichel as his center or putting complementary players on Jack's line is smart and effective spreading the talent and scoring to 3 lines. It's maddening that it took almost half the season for him to come to the conclusions we all did at the beginning of last season.

Or that Kane doesn't require Eichel as his center or putting complementary players on Jack's line is smart and effective spreading the talent and scoring to 3 lines. It's maddening that it took almost half the season for him to come to the conclusions we all did at the beginning of last season.

We came to that conclusion two springs ago

Sabres' lines:

Girgensons-Eichel-Reinhart

Kane-O'Reilly-Okposo

Pouliot-Rodrigues-Pominville

Larsson-Josefson-Nolan

Wilson extra

Sabres' defense"

Scandella-Ristolainen

McCabe-Bogosian

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Antipin

Wilson should be playing

It's maddening that the collective intelligence of a message board is consistently faster and better then that of the Sabres organization. 

Sabres' lines:

Girgensons-Eichel-Reinhart

Kane-O'Reilly-Okposo

Pouliot-Rodrigues-Pominville

Larsson-Josefson-Nolan

Wilson extra

Sabres' defense"

Scandella-Ristolainen

McCabe-Bogosian

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges-Antipin

I actually really like those lines with the exception that Wilson should be playing somewhere, maybe over Nolan.

We came to that conclusion two springs ago

Wilson should be playing

Great minds my WildCard friend... :thumbsup:

Just watched road to winter classic and I'm not sure how Phil's coaching is but his between period and post game speeches are the absolute worst.

It looks like the players are not even listening to him. I really think he is out soon.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.