GDT: Wild at Sabres 7PM 11-22-2017, MSG

LGR4GM

wahh wahhh gonna go to bed early for road trip to DC for Thanksgiving... may watch period and fall asleep to it by 2nd... on the good news front beer league Jameson team won in overtime. All three scores by us came from one our guys who had just came out of the penalty box including the overtime winner.

###### it, Liger out. I tried, I really did but this place is just ###### nuts right now. Panic, negativity, and blame. Sounds like the Sabres locker room. The only way to win is to break the cycle.

You need to get laid or something.  Way too much emotion over stuff that doesn't matter.

###### it, Liger out. I tried, I really did but this place is just ###### nuts right now. Panic, negativity, and blame. Sounds like the Sabres locker room. The only way to win is to break the cycle.

You've got support.

tenor.gif

Lines

Sabres' lines:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Pouliot-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Nolan-Josefson-Okposo

Girgensons-Larsson-Criscuolo

Sabres' defense:

Falk-Ristolainen

McCabe-Antipin

Gorges-Beaulieu

I'd rather see McCabe and Falk switched on the defensive pairings... and our bottom two lines look hopeless.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.