GDT: Wild at Sabres 7PM 11-22-2017, MSG

LGR4GM

Maybe I didn't see the whole play?

Your post shows a lack of not being a jerk.

Nice judgment. Have fun.

Your comment was asking why Antipin playing forward. So you noticed him lower in the zone. Given the snarky nature around here I assumed you were insinuating he was out of position.

If you were legitamately asking why he was lower in the zone then I apologize for my comment on your hockey understanding.

There is some hockey here (Okinawa) but nothing big. Never heard of the Katanas but I will look them up. Took the kids skating once and the ice had a weird grayish tint.

If you google it you will find some merch. They were Taro Tsujimoto's fictional team. Taro, of course, was real.

Your comment was asking why Antipin playing forward. So you noticed him lower in the zone. Given the snarky nature around here I assumed you were insinuating he was out of position.

If you were legitamately asking why he was lower in the zone then I apologize for my comment on your hockey understanding.

Just watched it again. You are absolutely right. Once Larsson sees Antipin collapse down, he's got to get that puck back to the corner to keep the cycle going, especially with three guys getting to him . I think he got too big for his britches and thought he can do more that he can.

There is some hockey here (Okinawa) but nothing big. Never heard of the Katanas but I will look them up. Took the kids skating once and the ice had a weird grayish tint.

Ice rink in Okinawa, must be nice. Camp Hansen never had anything like that, just a bunch of Geckos, Banana Spiders, and huge flying Cockroaches.  

Time to begin the comeback.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by hockeyhound

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.