GDT: Florida Panthers at Buffalo Sabres, 7pm, 11/10/17

Andrew Amerk

Are the Panthers good?

I'm asking.

I know I harken to it all the time: The Panthers were held up here several years ago -- by an information-rich member who no longer posts regularly? -- as a team on the rise.

^^

Which role is that? Buck?

The Panthers always beat us in extremely boring games. I almost never watch Panthers/Sabres games. 

The world is your oyster PA. Don't let your dreams be dreams 

I'm afraid. What if it sucks? What if it is less than I always dreamed about? What if people hate me for it? What if I finally get that lifetime ban for doing so?

I will let someone else start it. Someone young and full of life and rosy and ginger-like and millennial.

And just to be clear — it wouldn't just be a series of images or videos. It would have to be a conversation of sorts. You'd have to find a gif or clip to express your thought, like d4rk did. (I think I got his drift.)

I'm afraid. What if it sucks? What if it is less than I always dreamed about? What if people hate me for it? What if I finally get that lifetime ban for doing so?

I will let someone else start it. Someone young and full of life and rosy and ginger-like and millennial.

And just to be clear — it wouldn't just be a series of images or videos. It would have to be a conversation of sorts. You'd have to find a gif or clip to express your thought, like d4rk did. (I think I got his drift.)

I'll die on this sword for you. 

Once I get home that is. Not gonna go hunting for the type of gif I want on my work machine. 

I've seen a thread like that on another forum and it's glorious.  One of the longest running threads.  If you start it, you will be immortal here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.