GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Los Angeles Kings, 10/14/17, 10:30pm ET, MSG

darksabre

Lines are Girgs-Eichel-Pominville, Kane-ROR-Moulson, Reinhart-Larsson-Griffith, Pouliot-Josefson-Nolan. #Sabres  (2/2)

And Antipin is in for Tenneyson

No Okposo at AM Skate

This is per Harrington

Good w/ bringing in Antipin for the guy that would've been in Ra-cha-cha barring injuries. Due to LA's size, am not hating having Gorges in again (though still not thrilled w/ it; 1very good boards battle not withstanding).

Is Okposo hurt? Didn't notice any injury & he was on the ice w/ the goalie pulled Thursday night. Absolutely hate having Moulson in the lineup, even against a slower team like LA. They aren't THAT slow.

Okposo clearly not feeling well.  He was a GTD in San Jose.

If he's got some sickness going on that sucks.  Being in SoCal and sick?  Es no bueno.

Thanks. Hadn't seen this before posting.

Hopefully rest this afternoon will have him ready to go.

Had a dream we won 3 in a row starting tonight, so let's see how that goes

That's awesome! 

Lines are Girgs-Eichel-Pominville, Kane-ROR-Moulson, Reinhart-Larsson-Griffith, Pouliot-Josefson-Nolan. #Sabres  (2/2)

And Antipin is in for Tenneyson

No Okposo at AM Skate

This is per Harrington

Samson and Girgs should switch 

That's awesome! 

Samson and Girgs should switch

:huh:

Samson on his off wing now? Phylis is having a heck of a time finding the right fit now that Pommer is fixed at Jacks hip.

Had the same question. Also, for as bad as everyone seems to think Girgensons is when playing w/ Eichel, he did have 2 nice 2ndary assists on Pominville's 2 goals.

Housley announced that Antipin is out tonight.

:censored:

:huh:

Had the same question. Also, for as bad as everyone seems to think Girgensons is when playing w/ Eichel, he did have 2 nice 2ndary assists on Pominville's 2 goals.

:censored:

Those goals wouldn't have even happened without Zemgus. He made crucial plays on both. Secondary Assists should be his entire purpose. 

Those goals wouldn't have even happened without Zemgus. He made crucial plays on both. Secondary Assists should be his entire purpose.

Yep. Do the dirty work: dig the puck out, get it to a spot Eichel can control it, then try to crash the net for a rebound. It isn't glamorous, but getting to be the 3rd wheel on a top line w/ at least 1 elite player is not a bad job description. Worked for Robert, Simmer, Gillies, Renberg, etc.

:lol:

But, I also lead the fantasy football league

How the hell do you lose twice in five weeks in a survivor pool?  How does that happen?  The only other person (well, people) I know are my dad and B-I-L. And they had to do a 3x re-buy.   Which is why I do not team up with them.

Samson on his off wing now? Phylis is having a heck of a time finding the right fit now that Pommer is fixed at Jacks hip.

This is as stupid as you suggest.

Housley announced that Antipin is out tonight.

If Housley were using him correctly, I'd care.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.