Sign in to follow this  
spndnchz

Around the NHL 2017

I am clueless most of the time but why would the Sabres trade ROR?

Is the talk around the campfire that he is available?

We probably wouldn't make very good trade partners but I'd love to see him in a Jets' jersey.

I hope the Sabres don’t trade with the Jets, the results weren’t outstanding for us last time, and it’s just too hard on me, living here. :lol:

But I kinda think they do make good trade partners. Sabres are deeper at C and the Jets are very deep on the wing, where the Sabres are lacking. Jets have their top C locked down for the foreseeable future, but with all due respect to Roslovic who’s still mostly potential, they aren’t the deepest team at C, ROR would be dominant on the Jets second line with their quality stable of wingers.

As for why the Sabres would trade ROR, I cant say. If there aren’t locker room issues, he’s too valuable to trade. If they trade him, I can only assume there’s something there.

Or at least enough concern where if Botts gets a really good deal he pulls the trigger.

I am clueless most of the time but why would the Sabres trade ROR?

Is the talk around the campfire that he is available?

We probably wouldn't make very good trade partners but I'd love to see him in a Jets' jersey.

Ducky, is Perreault perceived as available?

Babcock: "Hi Auston, hope your having a great summer."

AM: "Hi coach."

Babcock: "I'll get right down to it. We want to improve the team in several areas so we can have a nice long run of playoff success. However, to do that, we'll need you to agree to a reasonable contract extens...."

AM: "Bwwwaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahaaa!"

AM switched to the same agency as McDavid, I'm sure he is looking for a big payday.

From John Shannon

Shannon - Mike Babcock and Auston Matthews had their meeting in Arizona about the direction of the team moving forward. I keep hearing the meeting didn't go very well from a Babcock perspective.

Who is fired first Babcock or Housley?

Simultaneous would be ideal, then we could pick up Babs.  (Although I'm not really sure I want him at this point.)