2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs : Conference Finals

WildCard

If this ends up Nashville-Ottawa, I just won't bother.

I think we're still a long way away from thom that, but why.

Nashville is just a good hockey team and for all the b!tching about some mythical Ottawa shell, they've been playing some pretty good hockey.

Nashville is just a good hockey team and for all the b!tching about some mythical Ottawa shell, they've been playing some pretty good hockey.

I'm not watching, but Guy Boucher uses a system that caused a scene years ago because the Flyers refused to attack it and the refs had to blow the play dead twice in the same game. That same 1-3-1 is what is being used according to any television broadcast I see covering the NHL playoffs. Now, we get that you gleefully enjoy anything that causes a large amount of people to complain, but why attach the word "mythical"? That word should be reserved for things that don't actually exist. 

I'm not watching, but Guy Boucher uses a system that caused a scene years ago because the Flyers refused to attack it and the refs had to blow the play dead twice in the same game. That same 1-3-1 is what is being used according to any television broadcast I see covering the NHL playoffs. Now, we get that you gleefully enjoy anything that causes a large amount of people to complain, but why attach the word "mythical"? That word should be reserved for things that don't actually exist.

First, all teams use it to a degree at times.

Second, it wasn't what caused that shizz show at the end of the last game.

Third, when they get the chance they attack balls and all.

Forth, if it works, fuzz off to anyone that cries about it.

First, all teams use it to a degree at times.

Second, it wasn't what caused that shizz show at the end of the last game.

Third, when they get the chance they attack balls and all.

Forth, if it works, fuzz off to anyone that cries about it.

I'm not sure what everyones complaining about tonight. Sens rattled them,

Fifth, why aren't we complaining about Philly being a bunch of pussywillows and not attacking Tampa?

Because it was great. They made Tampa look like a bunch of chicken shits. They did it in Tampa's barn, ruining an entire period for Tampa's fans. They had grown ass men who have played the game since they learned to walk looking to the bench asking the coach what to do during live play.

Because it was great. They made Tampa look like a bunch of chicken shits. They did it in Tampa's barn, ruining an entire period for Tampa's fans. They had grown ass men who have played the game since they learned to walk looking to the bench asking the coach what to do during live play.

Aren't the guys with the puck supposed to try and score? They were just as lame.

It was pretty funny at the time. I don't know how many sports you could get away with complete passivity for such an extended period of time. Imagine the shift length they could've done. And the Corsi For!

Why?  

It's the whole no other team gets their first before the Sabres get one thing.  That's why.  That's the only reason why.

And ottawa does play in a shell.

Edited by Eleven

Is Dinglebury really arguing that Boucher needs to be making his team more exciting to watch because they're supposed to be selling entertainment? 

Hey Mike, perhaps that why you're one of the biggest jokes of a GM/coach in NHL history. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

If you win you've done your job.  Who cares how it happens?  It's not illegal.

The Sens put up 5 last night.. so I dunno, I would be a pretty happy Sens fan.  Lord knows I was a pretty happy anti-Pens fan about it.

I'm not a Pens fan. They have tanked multiple times to get superstar players and nobody gives them grief about it. I personally think Crosby is a cheap shot artist and a diver.

But...

It's just as hard to root for a team that is basically playing the New Jersey trap. That gets to the semis down the easiest path a team in this year's post season cup chase could take.

I would actually like the Pens to win. They are the better team and if they didn't have to get beat up playing the 2 other best teams in the conference to get where they are I would bet this wouldn't be much of a series.

Please win Pens, make the S.C. finals worth watching.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.