The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

I'm checking on the balcony at Coles right now. I realized it might be tough to get a spot on a Saturday afternoon at 4pm. I'm acquainted with the owner of Coles, Thin Man Brewing, etc. He suggested Thin Man but my guess was that not everyone in the group wanted to be locked into their beer selections. :) Coles will have the full range.

Tell Mike the tickets most of you are using are part of his ticket group.

Okay everyone..

We're a go with the balcony at Coles after the game. It's a bit further than the Gate but since we need to drive from the arena anyway it should be good.

1104 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cole's/@42.9272999,-78.8796017,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d312dbf8e8d615:0x17cfb691edf5f757!8m2!3d42.927296!4d-78.877413

http://colesonelmwood.com/

Sounds good, thanks for setting this up!

Josie is getting slammed with freelance work this week (of course) so if there is pre-game stuff going on we will probably not be partaking due to time constraints. But we will be coming to Cole's after the game for a beer or two and some food. 

I think we aught to just designate a meetup spot in the arena before puck drop for everyone to say. Then we can meet up between periods on the concourse like last year, do the group photo, etc. 

Josie is getting slammed with freelance work this week (of course) so if there is pre-game stuff going on we will probably not be partaking due to time constraints. But we will be coming to Cole's after the game for a beer or two and some food. 

I think we aught to just designate a meetup spot in the arena before puck drop for everyone to say. Then we can meet up between periods on the concourse like last year, do the group photo, etc. 

There's always the chance I'll pull a couple all nighters and be done by then too, but the one project could be prickly. Just don't judge if I bring my whole damn tablet setup with me and work through the game hahaha

There's always the chance I'll pull a couple all nighters and be done by then too, but the one project could be prickly. Just don't judge if I bring my whole damn tablet setup with me and work through the game hahaha

Typical chick. Come to the game & pay attention to EVERYTHING BUT the action on the ice. Don't know how Dark puts up w/ ... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Sorry, almost got that all out w/out cracking. ;) Coukdn't quite get there. :p

Stinks that your workload will mess up the meet up, but glad you're getting a heavy workload. :beer:

Given the 1pm start and everyone traveling, I think a location inside the arena to meet up would be preferable. Something obvious enough to find and close to our seats (which are all in the 100 level if I remember).

Typical chick. Come to the game & pay attention to EVERYTHING BUT the action on the ice. Don't know how Dark puts up w/ ... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Sorry, almost got that all out w/out cracking. ;) Coukdn't quite get there. :P

Stinks that your workload will mess up the meet up, but glad you're getting a heavy workload. :beer:

:P

Preferably I will be there sans work- I like to devote myself 100% to things I'm doing, and no one likes that person who scuttles into a corner and looks annoyed at the surrounding noise/merriment because they have to focus on something. 

It's nice to have so much work, but stressful too- everyone attacked in the last 48 hours needing their thing within the week or next week, meanwhile I have so many other projects coming due because i kept having to backburner them for the same kind of "I NEED IT SOOOON" deals... 

Meet at the small store located on the main concourse right when you go up the stairs on the left (as you enter through the gates?)

Just a suggestion, you all could meet by the Sabres office just to the right of will call. You can get into the arena from back there too.

Just a suggestion, you all could meet by the Sabres office just to the right of will call. You can get into the arena from back there too.

This is a good suggestion.  TW I probably need to ask you to leave my ticket at will call anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.