The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

I'll plan on meeting there.

I'll also probably grab lunch at Union Pub (38 Swan St, near Washington & across the street from Pilot Field (Dunn Tire Park, Mighty Taco Palace, whatever the #### they call it these days) at noon. How early are people planning on meeting at will call?

Still not sure if my kids are coming along or not. Will try to get confirmation on that tonight. If not, I'll probably have an extra pair in the front row of the 300's that I will part with cheaply.

Also, it's been a LONG time (like 15+ years) since I've been in Cole's. Assuming they allow underaged people into the establishment, can anyone please confirm that?

I'll also probably grab lunch at Union Pub (38 Swan St, near Washington & across the street from Pilot Field (Dunn Tire Park, Mighty Taco Palace, whatever the #### they call it these days) at noon. How early are people planning on meeting at will call?

Still not sure if my kids are coming along or not. Will try to get confirmation on that tonight. If not, I'll probably have an extra pair in the front row of the 300's that I will part with cheaply.

Also, it's been a LONG time (like 15+ years) since I've been in Cole's. Assuming they allow underaged people into the establishment, can anyone please confirm that?

I don't see why they wouldn't.  It's a full on restaurant and not just a bar.  NYS only has laws against underage kids sitting at a bar.  We have the room upstairs.  I can't say 100% though.

I don't see why they wouldn't.  It's a full on restaurant and not just a bar.  NYS only has laws against underage kids sitting at a bar.  We have the room upstairs.  I can't say 100% though.

Close enough. Looks like I will have my kids w/ me.

:thumbsup:

They do - I've taken my family there many times. 

Before I disburse, this is how I have them set up

section 119, row 12, seat 1 - drk4 

section 119, row 12, seat 2 - josie

section 117, row 22, seat 1 - derrico

section 117, row 22, seat 2 - touched Samson's Flow :flirt:

section 118, row 18, seat 22 - taro

section 118, row 18, seat 21 - eleven

section 121, row 17, seat 1 - free

section 121, row 17, seat 2 - wildcard

section 116, row 3, seat 1 - bio

section 116. row 3, seat 2 - wyldwood

Just a reminder, this is where all of us are sitting.

I might have to show up early with a wrench and screwdriver to do some "unscheduled maintenance" to the seat in sec119 r12 s1 :beer:

I might have to show up early with a wrench and screwdriver to do some "unscheduled maintenance" to the seat in sec119 r12 s1 :beer:

Just an update that I am the one now sitting in Section 121, row 17, seat 1.  I am sure WC and I will be ejected for fighting before the end of the first.  If so, we'll meet you all at Cole's as we reconcile over a few beers.  :)

Looks like it's me and you buddy!

oh noo

you think he's loud now... 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.