Ignore button

Radar

I have to admit I don't understand why anyone would use the ignore button, it's like taking an ingredient like garlic and removing it from the spaghetti sauce. It just doesn't taste the same. And once in awhile you lose the meaning of someone else's post because you missed the reasoning behind it. It's best just to skim the posts of the guys who drone on and on for a particular subject especially the always negative takes from Wil***** and read on. Selectively ignore not totally.

Ignore buttons are immature , but if some wants to use them :P

I have to admit I don't understand why anyone would use the ignore button, it's like taking an ingredient like garlic and removing it from the spaghetti sauce. It just doesn't taste the same. And once in awhile you lose the meaning of someone else's post because you missed the reasoning behind it. It's best just to skim the posts of the guys who drone on and on 

Alternatively, you automatically prevent vagrant serial meal-dumpers from constantly taking a dump in your fine Italian meal, allowing you to opt to savor their ###### only when you feel like it.

It's the Wade Blasingame, Esq of digital communications.

Try it out.  You'll never go back.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Alternatively, you automatically prevent vagrant serial meal-dumpers from constantly taking a dump in your fine Italian meal, allowing you to opt to savor their ###### only when you feel like it.

It's the Wade Blasingame, Esq of digital communications.

Try it out.  You'll never go back.

Hence why I took a speed reading course in High School so I could skim fast without paying much attention. Except when I do it to Mrs. North she just get louder and angrier. Best for me to just sit through it but not agree to anything... I hear you works occassionally, till she catches on that is a de facto ignore button :)

Ok I think I need to change my name... Wyld and Wild are too damn close ;)

Poor Wild.

Guy wants one little old coach fired and gets nothing but grief.

I'm in the *save Wild from the ignore button* fan club!

We meet almost every week day after work...

at a bar...

in the corner...

just the two of us...

and one of us is there because the other one always buys. :ph34r:

But he always just called himself wild, so I'm not sure who has been buying....

Poor Wild.

Guy wants one little old coach fired and gets nothing but grief.

I'm in the *save Wild from the ignore button* fan club!

We meet almost every week day after work...

at a bar...

in the corner...

just the two of us...

and one of us is there because the other one always buys. :ph34r:

But he always just called himself wild, so I'm not sure who has been buying....

I mean he can put me on ignore if he really wants, it's not gonna bother me. Honestly I'd be surprised if I'm not already ignored by a few posters on here :lol:

On the other side, then if you ignore everyone with dissenting opinions to create a nice little echo chamber for yourself

Aka, the Harrington way

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.