Tim Murray and Dan Byslma Have Been Fired

Mustache of God

Bylsma yes -  but Murray???  Shocking!   I don't know that Bylsma was Murray's fault - maybe it was?   Maybe Murray backed the wrong horse?  Maybe he really WAS a Dan Bylsma supporter?    

Murray had already made a lot of mistakes though....  all those toxic contracts for low performing d-players was the worst.  

This probably means that DDB was GMTM's hire, not TP's. 

I bet Murray stays if Lombardi isn't available. What do Rex, Byslma, Lombardi and Suter have in common? Recognition

I got bored reading your post... 

We're basically selling our soul to win

If we win

Honestly, I had a hard time disagreeing with almost anything he said. He was refreshingly honest, direct and informative. 

And he drafted well and made good, solid trades

BTW, you know who loves Evander Kane, right? 

If Murray was the chief and head of the Bylsma Fan Club, and couldn't see how bad the team was doing under Bylsma, then he needed to go.

Great -  2 wasted years - 3 if you include Murray.   Back to square one.  Hockey Heaven, or Hockey Hell? 

Good job Pegula. You fired the wrong GM

What a ###### moron that guy is

OMG, you and the rest of the Crusaders get their wish and you're still moaning and groaning. 

Not 100% sure this is a good move or not but no doubt we're on to a new course, hopefully Pegs gets it right this time

post-4541-0-84908200-1492698279_thumb.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.