GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

DD hater here. I don't blame him for the amount that they suck today. You can't teach this level of suck.

Yeh, this is just players who are as over this season as we are playing a team whose season is just beginning. Normally our crappy system can pressure their defense into mistakes, but that requires effort and other things like that

DD hater here. I don't blame him for the amount that they suck today. You can't teach this level of suck.

The team has given up on him.  Blame his system.  Blame his lackluster, life-less personality. Blame his stupid attempt to implement discipline 75 games into the season.  Blame his lack of attention to detail that manifests itself in every lame defensive zone turnover.  Blame his inability to coach defensive zone coverage.  Blame the brain-dead way he continues to play Lehner in back-to-back games.  Blame his total inability to develop Reinhart into a center.

Or stop placing the blame and just fire this stooge and bring in a coach who understands how to coach a young, talented team without killing theirs and the fans' souls.

The team has given up on him. Blame his system. Blame his lackluster, life-less personality. Blame his stupid attempt to implement discipline 75 games into the season. Blame his lack of attention to detail that manifests itself in every lame defensive zone turnover. Blame his inability to coach defensive zone coverage. Blame the brain-dead way he continues to play Lehner in back-to-back games. Blame his total inability to develop Reinhart into a center.

Or stop placing the blame and just fire this stooge and bring in a coach who understands how to coach a young, talented team without killing theirs and the fans' souls.

All fine. But the players did this tonight. Character is who you are when life sucks, not when everything is going well. They are a bunch of losers right now.

So this is going well.

Netlfix, I think.

Escape from NY. Do it!

All fine. But the players did this tonight. Character is who you are when life sucks, not when everything is going well. They are a bunch of losers right now.

Escape from NY. Do it!

They're a team trying to play a system rather than play hockey.  And it's a system they don't believe in. 

I'd much rather see these players with a new coach, rather than this coach with new players.

At least we'll see a fight tonight

Alex has definitely picked up the art of mucking 'n grinding in Rochacha with Lambert. No way he was able to make those moves on the boards in October with that frame

I can't tell if this is a good thing or not

Best part about this,the leafs didn't even really tank. They just dumped a by ch of vets at the deadline and won the draw for Matthews. Difference is that their ownership made the right moves and brought in competent coaches and front office guys instead of bringing in a GM who's biggest achievement was his last name and a coach who couldn't win more then once with Crosby malkin and the all star squad.....

Ray finally had a lucid thought. Stop chasing the puck and take your friggin man. Hit somebody. Is Risto the only guy with a set tonight?

He's been saying this all season.   It's defensive zone coverage 101.  It's something a good coach would have fixed five games into the season. 

Also Reinhart's game is just pathetic on wing. He's been awful. If this is where we want to keep him as an organization just get rid of him now before he's a slower Eberle.

Did you see Eichel blow through him on the way to battle for the puck in the boards? I wanted to scream.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.